Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

this should be the 1st nissan for dirt rally 2.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAzgvtrxD2o

Not that you asked, but...

1. 160J / Violet GT - Or any year, but won the Safari over and over in late '70' and early '80s. I'll reluctantly have it in the early 80s class if the 240Z prevents it being in the H2 RWD class where it belongs.

2. Relatively commonly seen in the Group B era, would fit perfectly with the Manta, 037, 911 SC RS and Renault 5 Maxi (OK, maybe not) in this class.

3. Safari winner and competed in GB, Monte Carlo and a couple of other early WRC years.

4. Pulsar/Sunny Group A - to go with the Lancia Delta. Doesn't really fit with the Subaru and really wouldn't gel with the Evo VI (which I'm sort of hoping isn't in Group A at all).

5. I was going to say the Almera F2 Kit Car I remember from when I were a lad, but it was woefully unsuccessful and there are plenty of better Kit Car options.

As soon as I saw this thread:

"please don't be a GTR, please don't use a GTR, please don't be a GTR"

Well, if you consider Datsun becoming Nissan, the 240Z Gr. 4 (H3 in-game) IS, finally, the first Nissan in DiRT Rally 2.0 :classic_tongue:

Jokes aside, I don't see it... I mean, it is true a Gr. N R32 GT-R competed on a Tour de Corse on the 90s, but I personally would prefer a 240RS, a Sunny/Pulsar (preferably a F2 or Kit Car variant, 'cause we need F2 and Kit Cars on any rally game)