Jump to content Jump to content

Wow the game does not freeze anymore

I keep getting frizzes. Only today though. Gtx 980 i5 4690k. The game was fine when i first installed 2 days ago but now it frezzes and the game continues in the background and then resumes. Dirt 3 has also started doing this to. Every other game i play is fine, and i have quite a few. Drivers etc are updated and latest patches installed.
leelaa14 said:
I keep getting frizzes. Only today though. Gtx 980 i5 4690k. The game was fine when i first installed 2 days ago but now it frezzes and the game continues in the background and then resumes. Dirt 3 has also started doing this to. Every other game i play is fine, and i have quite a few. Drivers etc are updated and latest patches installed.
Could be a Steam problem or something or it could be a problem with your card the 980 is a newish card on the market and it's quite possible those games my not support it. I'm not 100% certain on this though as PC's can be tricky things to get right.
Here is another couple of good races.   Be sure to watch in Google Chrome for 720p 60fps quality. 

http://youtu.be/ZAJcSjY1IQ4

http://youtu.be/4yzlW9yG2B8

Sorry, no music this time.  Youtube really are hammering the "Content ID" on gaming videos.  Any music gets instantly flagged and the video is blocked.  Unless its TV themes,   Ive only got a limited amount of decent theme tunes, and an infinite amount of crappy ones. 
It's OK - for me, at least, although I can imagine a lot of us too like natural sounds more than having tunes under races.

I guess you're playing either on Xbox or PS3 as you're not using the virtual mirror. You are driving very very well, but having no mirrors is a huge disadvantage.

Excellent save in T1 @ Algarve, lap 1. :)
Yeah that was on the xbox.   While im playing I dont have any music,  just engine and tyres.  

Ive tried the mirror on the PC,  but I dont like it.   Personally I just dont need it, because im used to flicking the camera around.  Its pretty simple on a controller.  I guess its not so simple on a steering wheel,  and if someone is using incar view, then the mirror is good.  

But I use the chase far camera, and that mirror is just a distraction.  I feel its blocking my view of the road ahead.  
I know its not, but I just dont want it.  lol 

I would also like to be able to turn off that annoying arrow that shows where people are.  It also comes on, when the gap is still big,    It was perfect in grid 2,  but in Autosport it comes on too soon.  @Loore, could there be an option to turn off the arrow in your future games that im not buying please.  

:smiley: