Sign in to follow this  

Bertie the Bunny Poll

Have you ever heard of, or do you know Bertie the Bunny? Choose one of the poll answers below and do please leave a comment below, also. Thanks! :)

McStanley

Anything with the word bunny in I instantly hate, @RevolvingPrawn and @Lukedfrt understand why.

I won't bore you with the details, but a girl I was friends and played Fortnite with was called Bunny and she totally ****** with me. I forgave her and then she ****** with me again and so that was it.

CM = Codemasters. I like to make up my only silly little statement rather then copying Body is 5 Characters too short lol

CM = Codemasters. I like to make up my only silly little statement rather then copying Body is 5 Characters too short lol
Spaces and quotes are considered characters by this system, so you can also spam space or just quote some part of some comment to make it "longer".

jiji31, I preferred to copy that message, as the old forum design required a certain amount of characters. On the odd occasion that my post did not meet this, I copied and pasted that message popped up in a red box, every time you clicked the 'Submit Reply' button.

DiRTFanNo.1