Grid Start in F1 Mobile

5 hours ago, Satheesh said:

Can I invest some amount of money to buy a car, how much it will help to improve the performance. 

Anyone help here to known about difference between standard car and customized car performance benefits

As others have said, no difference in performance but you do get an Epic part card which will increase you PI.  Or you can get at least 1 Epic part card with a Large Pack that includes other parts you may or may not need.  

Another strategy is to use the credits you earn or purchase to accelerate the development of common parts. Start development of the Rare (Blue cards) and Epic (Pink cards) when you are going to be away from the game for a while (overnight).

In full disclosure, the fastest GP times so far are likely a result of players taking advantage of the game allowing corners to be cut in GP mode.

598D9854-2DD7-41CD-9B51-BDF3E495A26B.jpeg

Edited by StKnowhere

My car has a PI of 1431 and I still crawl around the track so.....

1 hour ago, StKnowhere said:

As others have said, no difference in performance but you do get an Epic part card which will increase you PI.  Or you can get at least 1 Epic part card with a Large Pack that includes other parts you may or may not need.  

Another strategy is to use the credits you earn or purchase to accelerate the development of common parts. Start development of the Rare (Blue cards) and Epic (Pink cards) when you are going to be away from the game for a while (overnight).

In full disclosure, the fastest GP times so far are likely a result of players taking advantage of the game allowing corners to be cut in GP mode.

598D9854-2DD7-41CD-9B51-BDF3E495A26B.jpeg

Agree, the last GP event at Suzuka, i think they cut the last corner(chicane)

Its not logic, the fastest is 01:17-19secs

3 hours ago, Satheesh said:

Thanks, but in past two events I have finished with silver level, I saw some players are 3 or 4 sec ahead in qualifying as well in race. So how I improve my car performance.

It's not performance. It's cheating. A lot of them found shortcuts that they're not getting penalized for. Suzuka is a great example. There's a place where you can cut the final chicane without penalty. It cuts 4 or 5 seconds off your lap time. They did the same thing with Silverstone a week earlier.

More PI will help cut corners faster :classic_wacko:

Cheating in real racing, yes, but would not be permitted..

I don't comprehend why they have turned off the penalties during GP.  But if the game permits, it takes time, practice and skill to do well so will be done.

5 hours ago, Satheesh said:

Thanks, but in past two events I have finished with silver level, I saw some players are 3 or 4 sec ahead in qualifying as well in race. So how I improve my car performance.

most of what I have seem, with rare and epic parts, and technique to go faster through corners, thats when assists may slow you down. And for get more rare parts and upgrade then, you need to win and get more parts, wich is pretty much harder right now. But the official car is just a skin, the perfomace is from the parts you.

actually when you buy a car, you get a rare part, but I don't think a single part change to much

2 hours ago, xdakota80x said:

It's not performance. It's cheating. A lot of them found shortcuts that they're not getting penalized for. Suzuka is a great example. There's a place where you can cut the final chicane without penalty. It cuts 4 or 5 seconds off your lap time. They did the same thing with Silverstone a week earlier.y

yes, but you still can get gold with practice, even with the stealing 5sec of my time, (posted in another topic). By the end of the event my position were about 550-600

Screenshot_20190216-233804_F1 Mobile Racing.jpg

• Agree 1