Sign in to follow this  

What are the O's on the track?

When racing there always seem to be Os on the track in the color of the opposing team, but I can't seem to find any explanation of what they are or what they do when you hit them. I'm not talking about the nitro orbs left by the Dynamo either. 

Asked on here as well as the codemasters twitter and their onrush twitter specifically. Not one response. Noone can answer this? 
I watched every tutorial and car video, searched online, and still can't quite figure out what these things are. 
Anyone? 

Would like to know this too. Is it definitely not a tombstone?

Danqazmlp said:
Would like to know this too. Is it definitely not a tombstone?

pjbottoms said:
Asked on here as well as the codemasters twitter and their onrush twitter specifically. Not one response. Noone can answer this? 
I watched every tutorial and car video, searched online, and still can't quite figure out what these things are. 
Anyone? 

pjbottoms said:
When racing there always seem to be Os on the track in the color of the opposing team, but I can't seem to find any explanation of what they are or what they do when you hit them. I'm not talking about the nitro orbs left by the Dynamo either. 
Yes, they are. I wondered about this for long time until I notied when you pick one up, it says 'tombstone' on the left of the screen in blue (like it does for call-outs, drafting, etc).

They give a micro boost.
I think they're the tombstones left by slaughtered fodder.

Yeah they do seem to give boost too so good ones to aim for.