Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

What are the O's on the track?

Recommended Posts

Guest
When racing there always seem to be Os on the track in the color of the opposing team, but I can't seem to find any explanation of what they are or what they do when you hit them. I'm not talking about the nitro orbs left by the Dynamo either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Asked on here as well as the codemasters twitter and their onrush twitter specifically. Not one response. Noone can answer this? 
I watched every tutorial and car video, searched online, and still can't quite figure out what these things are. 
Anyone? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Would like to know this too. Is it definitely not a tombstone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Danqazmlp said:
Would like to know this too. Is it definitely not a tombstone?

pjbottoms said:
Asked on here as well as the codemasters twitter and their onrush twitter specifically. Not one response. Noone can answer this? 
I watched every tutorial and car video, searched online, and still can't quite figure out what these things are. 
Anyone? 

pjbottoms said:
When racing there always seem to be Os on the track in the color of the opposing team, but I can't seem to find any explanation of what they are or what they do when you hit them. I'm not talking about the nitro orbs left by the Dynamo either. 
Yes, they are. I wondered about this for long time until I notied when you pick one up, it says 'tombstone' on the left of the screen in blue (like it does for call-outs, drafting, etc).

They give a micro boost.
I think they're the tombstones left by slaughtered fodder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Yeah they do seem to give boost too so good ones to aim for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×