Sign in to follow this  

The Magic Beeping Cooking Box Poll

Do you have a magic beeping cooking box? Let me know your answer in the poll below and be sure to post an comment too! Thanks. :)

McStanley

I like having a laugh here, and with the lack of discussion on this forum as of late, I should want to celebrate new threads, but I don't think these polls are the answer.

While your polls don't technically break any forum rules, they are clearly about made up, fictional things, and therefore they don't promote any meaningful conversation which is the point of having a forum in the first place.

I don't like to enforce my moderator powers (I can't remember the last time I did), but in my opinion we should put a stop to these polls. I don't mind polls or questions, but they should be about real, genuine things where people can have a discussion. Not about 'Smacked Sausages', 'Rosemary the Rabbit' or 'Manky Beans'...

If anyone disagrees, please comment as I may be completely wrong and have a totally different perspective on it. Would be interested to see what people think.

I love @McStanley's polls tbh, but then I suspect I'm as weird as he seems to be HAHA

MBKF1 said:
I like having a laugh here, and with the lack of discussion on this forum as of late, I should want to celebrate new threads, but I don't think these polls are the answer.

While your polls don't technically break any forum rules, they are clearly about made up, fictional things, and therefore they don't promote any meaningful conversation which is the point of having a forum in the first place.

I don't like to enforce my moderator powers (I can't remember the last time I did), but in my opinion we should put a stop to these polls. I don't mind polls or questions, but they should be about real, genuine things where people can have a discussion. Not about 'Smacked Sausages', 'Rosemary the Rabbit' or 'Manky Beans'...

If anyone disagrees, please comment as I may be completely wrong and have a totally different perspective on it. Would be interested to see what people think.

I've been getting to this point too and quite frankly haven't found any of them funny.

MBKF1 said:

Yeah I enjoy having a laugh too but some of these are getting a bit ridiculous now