Sign in to follow this  

Bye F1 mobile racing

Developers, you built a very good game. Unfortunately, the deficiencies in your coding makes me waste my time due to glaring errors in your game play. I look to a game for relaxation and your game play is too amateurish and frustrating. Your attempts to improve the game have made it more unplayable. It’s too bad. You built a solid platform but failed to improve the game. I did spend some money on the game but feel that compared to other games, money spent on your product was not worth it. You’re major failure is keeping enthusiastic players who reach the higher levels engaged. Once one reaches the highest level, there’s no more opportunity to get credits other than in dribs and drabs or watching ads. Of course one can pay for credits, and I did, but the value is simply not there. Getting rare or epic parts is actually rare. Who cares about standards parts once all of your primary slots are filled with epic or rare parts?

Must agree. Codemasters do not care, that more and more players are unsatisfied. I want relax during my play time, now your game make me mad.

Since I installed this game on my iPad I’ve played it nearly everyday apart from a couple of days, I find it very easy n relaxing to play but I’m at my limit now with what I can only describe as out n out CHEATS!! So called opponents cars that don’t slow or finding resistance then finding themselves at the back of the pack after going off track or cutting the corners which only seems to happen to me, that is tame compared to the more elaborate n blatant antics of opponents from lower leagues being so fast there’s no point in trying to catch them n if u do the other AI cars attack u to the point ur car is run off track or sustains extreme damage and ur classified DNF, other opponents possess magical powers the such I’ve not see since Harry Potter graced the cinema screens, these cars set off from the start of any dual, grid start. qualifying or sprint race and it’s obvious from the first few moments of the dual these cars disappear into the ground reappearing now and then or going through barriers nothing stopping or slowing them because they are unbeatable (NO exaggeration)!! 

I’ve followed the track religiously, I’ve learnt how to use the brake to aid cornering specially round Monaco to the Hungarian nothing seems to help. I do like a challenge but I was maybe 2 duals away from reaching league 1 I’m now back down in league 3 having every cheat (opponent and AI) preventing me from the easiest win, I’ve got a lead of 3 or more seconds and the game crashes, when I reboot I find I’ve lost the race and league points which it wasn’t my fault and a blatant (CHEAT) I’ve opened research box after research box but no matter whatever part update I get it doesn’t make much difference to the performance of my car in the following duals. I know it’s a free game but there is the option to buy credits for real money through in-app purchases or building them up winning races I did this once, never again as I bought a Medium Package which contained 40 parts, of the 40 parts I got 1 maybe 2 for the actual part I wanted the rest was for a nonessential part that I still needed another 5 to 10 parts til it was ready to upgrade the car, I class this as a complete (CON) as some are classed as (EPIC) parts, they are so epic I’ve yet to have 1 ready to upgrade my car.

Please Please Please Code Masters can u address some of these problems highlighted above as it does detract from the overall enjoyment of the game such as equality of all players/opponents in the duals if they incur a penalty for cutting a corner or going off track etc, no more magical cars that are really fast and can pass through barriers or disappear into the track etc then keep appearing now and then but are unbeatable.

I do hope a solution to make the gameplay equal is implemented or a lot of players will migrate to other lesser games or not as the case maybe.

A. Fligg

• Agree 2

Having commenced playing upon immediate release, I would have thought the development of the game by now would be much further advanced than it is. I don't play anymore. I reached 9,999 trophies and now cannot see any point competing for three common parts. The game has reached a dead end and I'm not sure why the developers don't see a problem with keeping players interested in the long term. But evidently they don't and it's their loss because I once spent money to climb the ladder, but having reached the top, I now see the only way is down. Really dumb strategy guys.

19 hours ago, Fliggy2 said:

Since I installed this game on my iPad I’ve played it nearly everyday apart from a couple of days, I find it very easy n relaxing to play but I’m at my limit now with what I can only describe as out n out CHEATS!! So called opponents cars that don’t slow or finding resistance then finding themselves at the back of the pack after going off track or cutting the corners which only seems to happen to me, that is tame compared to the more elaborate n blatant antics of opponents from lower leagues being so fast there’s no point in trying to catch them n if u do the other AI cars attack u to the point ur car is run off track or sustains extreme damage and ur classified DNF, other opponents possess magical powers the such I’ve not see since Harry Potter graced the cinema screens, these cars set off from the start of any dual, grid start. qualifying or sprint race and it’s obvious from the first few moments of the dual these cars disappear into the ground reappearing now and then or going through barriers nothing stopping or slowing them because they are unbeatable (NO exaggeration)!! 

I’ve followed the track religiously, I’ve learnt how to use the brake to aid cornering specially round Monaco to the Hungarian nothing seems to help. I do like a challenge but I was maybe 2 duals away from reaching league 1 I’m now back down in league 3 having every cheat (opponent and AI) preventing me from the easiest win, I’ve got a lead of 3 or more seconds and the game crashes, when I reboot I find I’ve lost the race and league points which it wasn’t my fault and a blatant (CHEAT) I’ve opened research box after research box but no matter whatever part update I get it doesn’t make much difference to the performance of my car in the following duals. I know it’s a free game but there is the option to buy credits for real money through in-app purchases or building them up winning races I did this once, never again as I bought a Medium Package which contained 40 parts, of the 40 parts I got 1 maybe 2 for the actual part I wanted the rest was for a nonessential part that I still needed another 5 to 10 parts til it was ready to upgrade the car, I class this as a complete (CON) as some are classed as (EPIC) parts, they are so epic I’ve yet to have 1 ready to upgrade my car.

Please Please Please Code Masters can u address some of these problems highlighted above as it does detract from the overall enjoyment of the game such as equality of all players/opponents in the duals if they incur a penalty for cutting a corner or going off track etc, no more magical cars that are really fast and can pass through barriers or disappear into the track etc then keep appearing now and then but are unbeatable.

I do hope a solution to make the gameplay equal is implemented or a lot of players will migrate to other lesser games or not as the case maybe.

A. Fligg

Hello,

Further improvements to both the behaviour/tendencies of AI, and the penalty system to reduce unfair racing in Duels, are both high on the priority list for upcoming updates and patches. We've taken steps forward in both of these areas recently, but there's always more work that can be done and there are constant discussions and tests taking place to make those further improvements. Thanks 🙂

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hello,

Further improvements to both the behaviour/tendencies of AI, and the penalty system to reduce unfair racing in Duels, are both high on the priority list for upcoming updates and patches. We've taken steps forward in both of these areas recently, but there's always more work that can be done and there are constant discussions and tests taking place to make those further improvements. Thanks 🙂

chris, ive said this before, and will say it again now

ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS