Sign in to follow this  

The Unofficial Inaugural Grid Autosport Celebrity ProAm Race Series - CANCELLED

Come on ps3 guys I'm top on the board for this. 1,45,298.
I've seen faster during a race. I messaged op my time. I know it can be done much faster.
 What are Xbox guy getting now? I need a new benchmark

I've not quite got a presentable lap in yet but hopefully i'll be looking at <1:50

cant see me getting a '45, that's good going mate :)

Come on ps3 guys I'm top on the board for this. 1,45,298.
I've seen faster during a race. I messaged op my time. I know it can be done much faster.

I've not quite got a presentable lap in yet but hopefully i'll be looking at <1:50

cant see me getting a '45, that's good going mate :)

As long as I beat RacerPaul, I'm good. j/k    

I'm sitting at 1:42.331 on PC.
Well, it's certainly good to know that there's a good 4 seconds to improve on keyboard, lol. I think I did something in the region of 1:46.7 some time ago.

Mightily impressive, that 1:42.3 is, sir. :smile: 

Thank you, I might go and try to improve it again sometime but that car is awful to drive. There's still a decent bit of time I could make up.

Thank you, I might go and try to improve it again sometime but that car is awful to drive. There's still a decent bit of time I could make up.

That's why I chose it.  A tough car on a tough track.  Who wants to drive cars like I have in real life.  A Ford Taurus and a Kia Sedona.

I agree. Incidentally, it's the same car I complained about before in another thread. :smile: 

oldmodelt said:
That's why I chose it.  A tough car on a tough track.  Who wants to drive cars like I have in real life.  A Ford Taurus and a Kia Sedona.
You're a smart man, you should pull a Shakes and do Touring Cat A on Chicago. I had to do 10 laps of that for a racing league and I didn't enjoy any of it.

oldmodelt said:
You're a smart man, you should pull a Shakes and do Touring Cat A on Chicago. I had to do 10 laps of that for a racing league and I didn't enjoy any of it.

I might just do it.  But only if you join us.  One way to tick you off because I probably won't ever beat you.

So this me vs everybody or me vs just people with the platform I'm using. So I'm on the 360. So it's me vs the 360 people or just everybody on every platform. Because the PC version has advantages that the 360 and ps3 doesn't have. Or that doesn't matter.

So this me vs everybody or me vs just people with the platform I'm using. So I'm on the 360. So it's me vs the 360 people or just everybody on every platform. Because the PC version has advantages that the 360 and ps3 doesn't have. Or that doesn't matter.

Really doesn't matter.  What are the advantages between the systems?  This was just my way of getting some competition among racers.  And maybe having drivers hook up for other lobbies maybe.  My crappy RL schedule has always prevented me from running in a structured race series,  I'm usually on late pm til early am.  Or the early pm before my work.  So being in Chicago the States are out.  And for some strange reason my wife after 26 years of marriage still likes to have me around during her waking hours (there are worse things) if I'm not at work.  TT's and these type of races allowed me to at least compete (but rarely win).  It's all fun.

oldmodelt said:
oldmodelt said:

I might just do it.  But only if you join us.  One way to tick you off because I probably won't ever beat you.

The Chicago track is out because GAS doesn't have a TT that we can look at a LB in the Touring Cat A.  But the Tuner discipline does.