Sign in to follow this  

Grid starts sucks

I contacted support from within the games help center and sent the message "can you please fix the grid starts?" The reply I received was "please be more specific. What is the problem you are experiencing?"

hahahhaahha slayton
ROFL 
dont expect too much, support isnt a real player but a dumbass bot
think of it on the same level as the bots in the game, that should be pretty clear

I discovered that grid start performance is somehow connected with the SR points. In the rare avent your points are comparable or better than those of your opponent, well, it happens, sometime, your car starts in front. What is a mistery it is how the SR are calculatedgame after game!

Is anybody else noticing an increase in grid starts? I just counted 10 in a row. I came last or DNF in all. I am getting so fed up with even trying to play.

Yes I am experiencing a lot more grid starts this past week. It’s been a very frustrating period of time, like one grid start after one qualifying or one sprint so progress is stalled.

What's you PI and League?

Things got better for me to be able to keep up and pull away from a few cars on grid oaround League 3 and a PI above 1,000.

I'm using an iPad Pro.

But, you do not win grid races on start anyway, surviving the first couple of turns is more important.
I have been 9999 now for almost a month. Playing on an iPad Pro like you. Still every grid start I make a perfect start and my opponent takes off and I’m 10, 11 or 12th before the first curve. I get qualifying and I win by 3-6 seconds depending on the track (even with pumping start where either me or the opponent gets gifted 5-9 tenths. It’s just weird...)

What's you PI and League?

Things got better for me to be able to keep up and pull away from a few cars on grid oaround League 3 and a PI above 1,000.

I'm using an iPad Pro.

But, you do not win grid races on start anyway, surviving the first couple of turns is more important.
I have been 9999 now for almost a month. Playing on an iPad Pro like you. Still every grid start I make a perfect start and my opponent takes off and I’m 10, 11 or 12th before the first curve. I get qualifying and I win by 3-6 seconds depending on the track (even with pumping start where either me or the opponent gets gifted 5-9 tenths. It’s just weird...)
I'm now using grid starts to improve my SR, just lay back for 10 sec befor launching.  I win 20-30% of the time due to the opponent being taken out by the AI.  You have to be careful since sometimes an AI sitting on the side of the track or rolling slowly and will take off like a heat seeking missle when you get close and collide.

I've never had the preception of  a game cheating like this one does.