Sign in to follow this  

Make fuel game , Why you guys making f1 only try to think beyond,FUEL

Make fuel game , Why you guys making f1 only try to think beyond,FUEL.
I am a big fan for fuel game released in 2009 since then its the biggest game in terms of map and till gate graphics looks so awesome.If you cant make it sell rights to me will develop it.If you guys don't wanna start it let me know i give you funds to start FUEL 2 project.START TODAY S THAT WE CAN PLAY TOMORROW .

ALL FANS OUT THERE FOR FUEL PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OPINION.

They've made plenty of other non-F1 games... apart from the Dirt games, in the past few year's there's been Onrush, Micro Machines (console and mobile versions), and Toybox Turbos. Unfortunately, they've all been pretty uninspiring.

Edited by scottishwildcat

55 minutes ago, scottishwildcat said:

They've made plenty of other non-F1 games... apart from the Dirt games, in the past few year's there's been Onrush, Micro Machines (console and mobile versions), and Toybox Turbos. Unfortunately, they've all been pretty uninspiring.

Well you not mentioning GRID kind of hurts... I like lists so I'll do one (Fun fact: I don't remember ever typing this...)

2018:

• ONRUSH (Codies Evo / Cheshire, Layoffs after terrible launch. Still alive.)
  • F1 Mobile Racing (Eden Games)

2017:

• DiRT 4 (Southam)
  • Micro Machines World Series (Birmingham. Made on UNITY! Stay away from this. Same developers as Toybox Turbos but a much worse game.)
  • Plan of Attack (Codies Evo / Cheshire) Winners of UK's biggest game jam.

2015:

• DiRT Rally (Southam)
  • Overlord: Fellowship of Evil (Malta studio, shut down for this disaster)

2014:

• Battle Decks (Malta studio, shut down for this disaster)
  • Toybox Turbos (Birmingham)
  • GRID: Autosport (Southam, ported to mobile and switch by Feral in 2018-2019)

Basically FUEL was not made by Codies, it was made by a third party company. The Codies' Action Studio died shortly after releasing Operation Flashpoint: Red River in 2011 and the Malta Studio survived for about a year before being shut down I believe.

It still annoys me that the last Micro Machines isn't a Micro Machines at all and is just Toybox Turbos with branded toys from Hasbro.

Edited by Oscar97