Sign in to follow this  

F1® Mobile Racing – New Details on Android Devices and the Future! | Codemasters Blog

F1® Mobile Racing – New Details on Android Devices and the Future! | Codemasters Blog

Phew! It’s fair to say the launch phase for F1® Mobile Racing on Android has been a fun ol’ ride. With a staggered release to allow us to optimise the game for more devices, we’ve been able to make over 5,000 Android devices compatible with our free-to-play F1® experience. That’s… a lot, but today, that number got even bigger.

Read the full story here

Hey guys, since the previous update my phone (LG V30) had been incompatible with the game. It worked from Launch but the December update killed the compatibility and it's still showing as incompatible despite way above the minimum spec posted.

6.0", 2880 x 1440 pixels, 538 ppi, QHD+ FullVision OLED
Android 8.0.0
Octa-core processor (2.45 GHz quad-core + 1.8 GHz quad-core)
64 GB; 4 GB RAM

Hey guys, since the previous update my phone (LG V30) had been incompatible with the game. It worked from Launch but the December update killed the compatibility and it's still showing as incompatible despite way above the minimum spec posted.

Android 8.0.0

64 GB; 4 GB RAM

Hey! Thanks for raising this - we've immediately looked into it and can see that the game is still compatible for your device. If you haven't already, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game from your device. If you still can't access the game, could you please tell us if the "incompatible" message you're seeing is on the Play Store, or within the game? :)
  • Thanks 1

Android 8.0.0

64 GB; 4 GB RAM

Hey! Thanks for raising this - we've immediately looked into it and can see that the game is still compatible for your device. If you haven't already, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game from your device. If you still can't access the game, could you please tell us if the "incompatible" message you're seeing is on the Play Store, or within the game? :)

Thanks for the updates, just launched the game, got prompted with an update is available which took me to the Play Store and still getting the incompatibility message.

Uninstalled the game entirely and followed your link and a general Play Store search. Same message.

A little puzzled.

My Xiaomi redmi 4 is still not compatible. Are you going to add devices with CPU 1.4 GHz anytime soon?

Hey. My device is sony xperia m5 and I downloaded your game from the play store but it doesn't let me play when i open it it says it is incompatible even though i downloaded it just fine with play store not giving me any problems
Hope to hear from you