Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Help shape F1® Mobile Racing's future by filling out a quick survey!

Recommended Posts

Hey F1® Mobile Racing team! Hope we've all had a great week 😊

F1® Mobile Racing has been out in the big wide world for a few months now, which has given us time to assess the feedback we're getting from you all. It's fantastic to see everyone getting stuck into the game. Each piece of feedback we receive is appreciated and we're doing everything we can address everyone's comments. Which leads me nicely onto this...

We want to hear from all F1MR players through our 2019 survey! https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/F1MobileRacing 

Here, you can give us your thoughts on all aspects of the game, tell us what you're liking and disliking, and suggest what new content you'd like to see in the future.
Now I knowwww that the prospect of a survey doesn't sound that exciting, but it won't take long at all to fill out. Plus, your input will genuinely help shape the future of F1® Mobile Racing, as we'll use the feedback to ensure our focus is in the right places. 

Thank you for all your support and feedback so far, but as we like to keep saying: this is only the beginning...

😄
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Gave you an ear full. If just half of it is implemented, I’ll probably play again, otherwise delete and get another developer’s F1 licensed game. Or give up on F1 mobile games all together. Your move. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm sure my answers are similar to most you will receive and high on the list is not more stickers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
The title is completely wrong? Guys you should have named it F1 mobile look behind you, Absolutely completely impossible to have a decent race on this game, one-on-one qualifying absolutely fine.

But the moment you have a grid start challenge or a rolling start challenge It could well and truly be over before you turn into the first corner.

This game is in need of fine re-tuning “BIG TIME” or it’s a complete waste of time, the game has great potential. Once your survey has been completed hopefully you will have all the answers to make some major changes needed far too many for me to list far too many. But one word in particular springs to mind very frustrating at the best of times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Symptomatic of everything else the link you gave doesn’t work either.

Timekeeping doesnt work at all. Pretty basic for a racing game but given time and sector times don’t add up at all.

at the latest event 7 seconds where added to the actual time I had in the sprints so that time was actually slower than the grid start time. In the game the opposite happens and my time at Monaco is a ridiculous 51.03. When I add up the sector times it’s 58.82 ( see example in pic, China RST= Real Sector Time)

I stay on the racing line and AI hits me like usual and I get an engine cut. In real life that AI car would be under investigation for penalties. If I brake the AI GOES THROUGH THE CORNER LIKE A TORPEDO. NO WAY IT CAN MAKE IT SO PROGRAMMED TO TAKE PLAYERS CARS OUT! Played enough to know exactly where you programmed it to screw our races but still no chance to avoid without coming to a standstill as they are blocking the whole track. 

A94E5A54-4CE8-4D34-BD02-DB779563FDF1.jpeg

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Lifejuicer, thanks for letting us know about the broken link, it likely broke with the forum move. I've had a look and it should now be working. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to read and address your players' issues. Completely accurate and consistent across these discussion threads and reflect a massive fail on Codemasters' part to steward players' investments in gameplay. Duel mode was excellent previously, but since last update, duel opponents are clearly bots rather than actual players, and perform artificially such that they cannot be beaten, causing player ratings to slide hundreds or even thousands of points. Your grid start feature is a complete fail with an automatic drop to 11th position on every start, including perfect starts.  There is literally a shunt in almost every corner of every track in every race mode except quali. AI cars park on every apex, spear you in every turn, and lose control in the straights such that you're guaranteed to get in at least 2 unavoidable shunts in every race, while your fake AI opponent will cruise to 3rd position from the middle of the grid at the start and easily avoid any contact with other bots. So incredibly disappointing to have game play so massively degraded just as you introduce Grands Prix. You've got enough feeback on the same issues now from many, many dedicated players, so fix it, please.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wheeeeee said:

You need to read and address your players' issues. Completely accurate and consistent across these discussion threads and reflect a massive fail on Codemasters' part to steward players' investments in gameplay. Duel mode was excellent previously, but since last update, duel opponents are clearly bots rather than actual players, and perform artificially such that they cannot be beaten, causing player ratings to slide hundreds or even thousands of points. Your grid start feature is a complete fail with an automatic drop to 11th position on every start, including perfect starts.  There is literally a shunt in almost every corner of every track in every race mode except quali. AI cars park on every apex, spear you in every turn, and lose control in the straights such that you're guaranteed to get in at least 2 unavoidable shunts in every race, while your fake AI opponent will cruise to 3rd position from the middle of the grid at the start and easily avoid any contact with other bots. So incredibly disappointing to have game play so massively degraded just as you introduce Grands Prix. You've got enough feeback on the same issues now from many, many dedicated players, so fix it, please.

They're listening to us. It's weekend, so calm your ****. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, UP100 said:

They're listening to us. It's weekend, so calm your ****. 🙂

 

UP100, do you have some sort of official role with the developer or the forum other than picking on people who's English is not their first language?

We were told they were listening last time but we end up with an update that's so much worse it's virtually unplayable so customers have every right to express their disatisfaction.

They could have at least backed up to the the previous release while fixing this mess. 

Edited by StKnowhere
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, StKnowhere said:

UP100, do you have some sort of official role with the developer or the forum other than picking on people who's English is not their first language?

We were told they were listening last time but we end up with an update that's so much worse it's virtually unplayable so customers have every right to express their disatisfaction.

They could have at least backed up to the the previous release while fixing this mess. 

What when have I been picking on people whose first language isn't English? Only person I've done that to is myself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UP100 you miss the point. I'm very passionate about F1 and I genuinely loved this game until recently when it just unraveled. Codemasters has an exceptional opportunity with this community of racing fans and players, but it's worth nothing if they won't address basic issues, or at the very least roll back disastrous updates, in a reasonable timeframe once it is clear that a massive fail has occured. A game like this, with the world's most beloved Grand Prix circuits and most incredible racing machines rendered with such high fidelity to the visual and sound qualities of the real thing is like a dream for me as an F1 fan. I just want it to be good soooo badly, and sadly, today, it just isn't. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, StKnowhere said:

It seems that you've mistaken my actions and I'd like to clear this up publicly in order to stop any kind of misunderstandings. If you still have something else, you can contact me through a private message (Go to my profile and click the message button that should be on the right of my name & avatar)

The simple answer to that is that I was confused. He insisted that he didn't contact Codies via twitter while admitting that he did contact Codies via twitter. In that case I only posted that as far as I know ('uhh...' basically meant I was not sure) the English word 'contact' could also be used in a case where he replied to some social media post made by someone who wasn't talking to him specifically.

I was not trying to "pick on" someone with worse English skills than mine (There is still a chance he has better English skills than I do considering I'm not a native English speaker despite how much I'd like to be one). You seemed to have missed the entire point of my messages which was no matter how you sent a message through a social media, it's still a much worse way to get in contact than by using custservice@codemasters.com, community@codemasters.com or the Codemasters' Forums for example.

I might've came off as too unfair or rough, but I'm currently trying to change the way I act in these kinds of situations. I'll do apologize for @Meterkenci just in case he did in fact feel publicly ridiculed which wasn't my intention.

For both of you, if you no longer want to see my messages, you can use the 'Ignore' feature which you can check out here https://forums.codemasters.com/ignore/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Wheeeeee said:

UP100 you miss the point. I'm very passionate about F1 and I genuinely loved this game until recently when it just unraveled. Codemasters has an exceptional opportunity with this community of racing fans and players, but it's worth nothing if they won't address basic issues, or at the very least roll back disastrous updates, in a reasonable timeframe once it is clear that a massive fail has occured. A game like this, with the world's most beloved Grand Prix circuits and most incredible racing machines rendered with such high fidelity to the visual and sound qualities of the real thing is like a dream for me as an F1 fan. I just want it to be good soooo badly, and sadly, today, it just isn't. 

Yeah I understand 🙂 Sorry if I came off as too rough!

Also if you're very passionate about F1, you should check the Formula 1 Stuff Thread that can be found on the World of Motorsport subforum (Off-topic section) There will probably also be a new thread for each Grand Prix on the World of Motorsport subforum when the season starts 🙂

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, UP100 said:

Yeah I understand 🙂 Sorry if I came off as too rough!

Also if you're very passionate about F1, you should check the Formula 1 Stuff Thread that can be found on the World of Motorsport subforum (Off-topic section) There will probably also be a new thread for each Grand Prix on the World of Motorsport subforum when the season starts 🙂

We're good, UP. I appreciate the links!

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No worries UP!00, I appreciate your response and eagerness to help. Mostly I wasn't clear if you speak for Codemasters or are just a good fan

Just to close the loop, I understood in the context of that message "reply" was a one directional communication and "contact" would be bidirectional or interactive.

Your Twitter assumption seems incorrect  at least in this case since there was no official reply regarding the issues recently posted here until a few people started replying on the GP posts on Twitter.  

.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grid Starts are much improved in recent play, as are AI cars. Would have never expected such an immediate and clear improvement. Impressive, and thanks, Codemasters. The recent dramatic increase in difficulty in Duel mode remains massively off-putting, though. With a much improved car, and setting personal best after personal best in duel mode, Ive still somehow managed to lose 1,500 points in two weeks which is absurd. Can't justify purchasing any more upgrades until there's some sense of reasonable stability restored there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well i assume by how quiet it is on here everyone must have uninstalled this unplayable game. What a joke! Been patiently playing this since November. Each and every update, patch and tweek has made this game a waste of time. Although while the geaphics and excitement of the game is what brings us back to it. Only to be continually let down by promises of fixes that really only have made the game worse. I think im done with this ! What a let down Chris. You give me a warning the other day i guess cuz you cant take the critisizim. Game is now officially junk !  Waste of my $ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×