Sign in to follow this  

Kamikaze bots

What is the point of AI cars who have been deliberately programmed to wipe you out of the race at all costs? How is this not only unfair, but has no equal in the world of F1 racing? This isn't a bug, it has all the hallmarks of deliberate programming. It was placed there with clearance from management. The aim of a good game is to get you hooked. The latest update seems designed to drive players, who had previously made good progress fail time after time, away from the game with a feeling of hopelessness. I cannot progress any more. I have lost 1,500 trophies and have no hope of regaining them with the failure of the grid start issue and AI cars pushing me into the wall in almost all races.

Just as a follow up. I don't understand the approach to coding this game with respect to Grid Starts, when, should you avoid a pile up involving your main rival and mistakenly think you may be able to win having left him in 12th and you now in a safe 5th position, a bot will target you ensuring you are forced off the track and get a DNF, when I fact you should be able to race fairly and gain a win. Why can't Codies allow you to win a fair race?

I think the key takeaway is the more you play the more you lose.