Sign in to follow this  

Nissan GT-R 35 Liverys

Hi,

Quick question,

Why can't I apply my custom liverys and/or Racenet Club Livery to the Nissan 2009 (R35) FT-R Specv???

It only allows me to pick from a set of 5 or 6 boring colors!

Nissan removed the right for Cm to use Custom liveries for the car, no one is allowed to use custom or team liveries on that exact car.

For what reason you ask? No one knows lol.

Oh man... That sucks...
One of the main reasons I buy cars is to make them go through a transformation in the garage.  
But will it count for your club's xp of there is no livery applied? ??

Well seems to me that one should be able to use any of the liveries supplied as your club livery or better still if you are using bought car and not a loan, you should have the points added to your clubs point

dohhh666 said:
Well seems to me that one should be able to use any of the liveries supplied as your club livery or better still if you are using bought car and not a loan, you should have the points added to your clubs point
Do you know if, at least, it counts to Club's XP???

Skaputnik said:
I Just found out that the same applies to the Endurance Nissan GT-R. Any more surprises along the way?????
I was reading some forum about Project CARS liveries, and someone said that McLaren doesn't allow to make custom skins, maybe McLarens in GRID can't be skinned too? I haven't checked, I don't really want to buy a McLaren :D

@Didzis‌ I am about to buy the endurance McLaren, so,  about that one I know nothing.  But I have the longer Street version and its liverys are fully customizable. 

Skaputnik said:
@Didzis‌ I am about to buy the endurance McLaren, so,  about that one I know nothing.  But I have the longer Street version and its liverys are fully customizable. 
After reading about pCARS, I checked the livery folder and there arent even templates for Mclaren, but maybe that's just for certain models, just like GT-R is just one model of Nissan (because the R32 Skyline and 350Z are skinnable in GRID)

Nissan always like to do such restrictions when licensing.
I've saw that in many different racing games for years.