Sign in to follow this  

F1 2011 & Dirt3

I did have oth games working on my computer aout 2 years ago .I uninstalled them and now with a igger drive cant get them to launch at alldespite contactin codemasters and trying all their suggestions.
I know this is not a unique experience . Why dont codemasters confess and tell us straight what is causing the problem  I know it must e something to do with GFWl  thing and my Pc although very up to date with gaming hardware and drivers will not instal  and run the GFWL files properly. can any one help or is this the  end of DIRT 3 And F! 2011 as we know it?

A description of exactly what is happening, as well as some info about your rig would help, if anyone is to take a stab at helping.

The games instal ok  ut when I try to launch the disc drive runs and after a couple of minutes it stops usually with no message.
I feel the problem is with the GFWlive   when I download the GFWLivesetupo.exe file it says that the file has installed but  but when I click launce it says cant find the gfwlive file 

GFWL is irrelevant until the game is actual up and running.  Are these steam copies or DVD?

Did F1 2011 come on a disc??

Try cleaning them, I play D3 from a disc, and have no issues. 

I would also uninstall and re-install.

I maintain you are not getting far enough to have a gfwl issue,.