Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XBOX --- Significant framerate drop, screen stutters, impossible to play

I have two XBOX player accounts. One has zero framerate issues (but has all the usual codemasters bugs, lags and freezes); the other account has big big framerate drop online for the last 2 weeks or so. It don't make sense as it worked perfectly fine before. It's my regular account which I used for racing on f1 for ages, so I'm gutted as it's impossible to play. Does anyone knows whats going on? is it a patch that did it or what? ....................so sick of this Codemasters garbage. 

Yah I'm getting the same exact thing. All of a sudden the jitter and dropped frames has just made it unplayable. It's like it appeared out of no where. I have no idea, such a bummer!

Hey all,

Thanks for taking the time to post. I’ve got a couple of questions for you and suggestions that might help. I’ll also move this to the F1 Games Technical Assistance forum, so it’s in the right place.

• Do the stutters happen at a particular time or place in the game? Or does it seem random?
  • Which game mode are you playing in?
  • Which Xbox system do you have?

• Has the game updated to the latest patch?
  • Is your consoles system is up to date?
  • Have you tried power cycling your console?

One thing I have found out on Xbox is that the game has some framerate drops when other people drive into the pits in multiplayer. I don't know if this has something to with rendering the pit crew maybe, but it is definitely annoying when driving online.