Grid Starts Its Definitely I.A. only

A lot of people are complaining about Grid Starts; that we keeping falling behind e why our opponent not. Not only they start exactaly equal the I.A. but also if you look the score of the opponent before the race loads and after ends, the score do not change! they don't get +30 points or -30 points! they used to change, now when its grid start they are not changing anymore because its a Bot using the data of a player. So they are also unfair and even yet sometimes FASTER than the I.A.!

I'm really getting sick of it and Codemasters slow attempt to fix this. Instead of new stickers and paint, how about you fix the game!!

Suspect it’s the same for some sprint races as well. -ms as connection status
what a shortcut way to relief load on live server. 

OK, I dropped out of game play due to the crazy things that Codemasters have put in.  But I was hopeful that after the update they would address the problems. Even in their promotional video about the update they plainly say that they listen to the players complaints and that they will act upon them

So, after the update I went back into the game, but of course:

The grid start issue still exists just as before

The absolutely mental AI drivers still do their craziness (no one is asking them to drive like a granny!)

In qualifying and sprint races my car always brakes just before the GO point, WHY?

Codemasters, the MAJORITY of the complaints that I have seen are about the things above.  Why can you not sort them out?  

I don't expect to win every time, but I do expect a fair race.

From now on, I will be doing practice after practice and entering events.  I see no enjoyment in doing otherwise, I've hit 9999 and was in the gold tier for the first event, so why should I go through the **** and stress you call a 'race'? 

It's a real shame because the game could be the best out there.

• Agree 1

Looks like a lot of folks have already complained about all the same **** I came here to vent on. Nearly every single grid start, I’m already WAY behind my opponent by the first turn. On some tracks with long straights to start, like France, I’m literally 3 or 4 seconds back by the first turn, even with a perfect start. It’s ridiculous. By that time, I’ve Alonso been passed by all of the ai cars and they are guaranteed to have some wreck right in the middle of the track and screw you over even harder.

• Agree 2