If you were to add one DR1 venue as DR2 DLC...

If you were to add one DR1 venue as DR2 DLC...  

42 members have voted

1. 1. If you were to add one DR1 venue as DR2 DLC...

Wales for sure. Liked Finland but Poland seems pretty similar.

I want Germany stages, more like WRC7 than Dirt Rally's though.

On 2/10/2019 at 6:22 AM, euphoreon said:

Wales for sure. Liked Finland but Poland seems pretty similar.

I want Germany stages, more like WRC7 than Dirt Rally's though.

Finland would be my choice.

For some reason, i don't get Finland feeling from those Poland videos. In real life too, Poland and Finland are different kind of rallyes. (My own opinion)

But as i live in Rally Finland area, my opinion might be affected by real life experiences. For me, it has to feel fast, have a jump after jump and corner after crest etc. 

Poland seems to be nice location and i think that could be one of my favorite, if not Finland DLC.

I'd go for Greece. Gravel, hairpins, elevation, challenging and beatiful scenery ... what do you need more? 🙂

• Like 2

Bit pointless, seeing as we find out the first ones tomorrow and all clues point to it including at least one of the above, but added the poll back

I enjoyed Wales and Greece the most in DR, mainly because I felt I couldn't drive Monte, Finland and Germany to their full potential with the physics so I feel I would enjoy all of them immensely with the DR2.0 physics. For old times sake though, I voted Wales.

• Agree 1

For me Greece has the better stages ever on a rally game. Technical, hard terrain, beautiful rally stages.

Being in Portugal and gravel is my middle name 🙂 anything with gravel has my vote! 

• Agree 1

The thing is, now that codemasters showed as the 'season one'  content in Dirt rally 2.0,  we can expect Greece, Wales and Finland in later 'seasons'. The question is whether the DR1 rally stages are set on new roads or the ones from the first game itself....... 

Edited by m260602

4 minutes ago, m260602 said:

Edited by m260602

46 minutes ago, m260602 said:

The thing is, now that codemasters showed as the 'season one'  content in Dirt rally 2.0,  we can expect Greece, Wales and Finland in later 'seasons'. The question is whether the DR1 rally stages are set on new roads or the ones from the first game itself....... 

They're upgraded versions of the same stages. Works for me, I hope we see Finland et al before they move on

• Agree 1

Yeah, if you are going to tease me with one half of the DR1 locations then you might as well go the whole hog and let me experience Greece, Wales, and (especially) Finland with the new physics and all.

Yesterday's tweet was dope, but I'm kind of expecting at least one new major route, despite everyone's guess of a full recycle. Either way, it'd be nice to blast through Finland with fixed weight and gravity physics.

47 minutes ago, DreamyGhostZ said:

Yesterday's tweet was dope, but I'm kind of expecting at least one new major route, despite everyone's guess of a full recycle. Either way, it'd be nice to blast through Finland with fixed weight and gravity physics.

Won't happen mate (they've already mentioned it will be the same stages), you're only going to end up disappointed that way.

Fully agree with you about Finland though.

Edited by RodgerDavies

The only thing pissing me off is the fact we won't having a Col de Turini cross in the top. It's again a start/end scenario. That top deserved a pass 😉

Edited by AIPacino
  • Agree 1

Would be nice to have different snow levels for Monte, from abundant to no snow at all, like on the video above.

• Agree 1

54 minutes ago, toninus said:

Would be nice to have different snow levels for Monte, from abundant to no snow at all, like on the video above.

Indeed. The best would even be variable snow levels, with ice paths not always being in the same place for the surprise effect.

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, RodgerDavies said:

Won't happen mate (they've already mentioned it will be the same stages), you're only going to end up disappointed that way.

Fully agree with you about Finland though.

I admit this is kind of frustrating since I bought the deluxe edition with my previous mindset, but I guess that's okay after all.

Just imagine... 

Driving through the tough Greek stages in DR2.0 at dusk, while it is raining, with the ruts created on the road if you are running last.... 

Horror Mudbath Galore😂

• Haha 1

Just add all of them! As it stands my three favourite locations are missing...

Edited by euphoreon