DiRT Rally 2.0 - Share your Videos!

On 10/22/2019 at 1:47 PM, Mattinho said:

Anyone know what i'm doing wrong? I've tried a couple of things but all my post is showing in the link rather than a preview window. Any suggestions?

Drop the youtube.com link instead of youtu.be

• Like 1

Today in the daily contest: Subaru Impreza in Anodou Farmarkas / Greece!! a little quiet, that's why your volume controls should turn up 😊

DIRT Rally 2.0 (VR) Lancia 037 EVO2 @ Gordolon Courte Montée

Medium tyre test, New Vs. Used:

Edited by Moguzi

This stage in Greece has it all. Downhill is scary as hell, hairpins are getting tighter, there are some jumps and bumps... Very challenging in dry conditions, let alone in the rain! 🙂 Plus I love the trackside replay, which to me has a different feel compared to other locations. 👌

I am going to attempt putting another trailer together.  This is like my Opus that I have been working on since DR1 and never completely satisfied or just lost time 😞

Anyhow, I would like to either grab up some clips of what you guys have posted to whom here agrees to allow me.

If anyone is willing to post a few SLOW MOTION jumps, like Germany or Poland, I would love to include that in my video.  I could do it, but my driving sucks and would take me too much time and runs to get it right.  

Thanks in advance.

finland kakaristo with ps4  controler today  ( the controler setup is similar controler  setup than dirt rally 1 )

sensibility 35

linearity 7

deadzone 5

all new livrery i add  this livrery on mistubishi R5 , bmw M2, and subaru  " very beautiful livrery 😉@PJTierney is possible to share the message for devvelopers who create this livrery 

is possible to share the message for devvelopers who create this livrery 

Edited by gk9147
  • Agree 1