F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

DiRT Rally 2.0 - Share your Videos!

When your lights start failing in a night stage and you try to hold it together...not many games replicate that feeling imo. 

This stage have some seriously difficult turns. Drop a note in the comments on YouTube if you beat it.

Cheers 😉 

• Like 1

I couldn’t get it to pop on in the replay, but co-driver in Poland really is late with calls sometimes.  I was in air off that jump when he was like “oh btw there is a 3 left whenever you land.”  99% of the time crashes are my fault, but this one was his.  🙂

Hi Guys! Yesterday I finished my run in a pretty "unusual" way...take a look! 😉 Most likely I wouldn't be able to replicate this again...;-) 

My Setup Conzept worked really well and we could go flat out in Scotland with the Subaru Impreza S4 Rally. Music by Bamboo Star. 

Yesterday i picked this game back up afterhalf a year and bought season 3 and 4. i allready had the deluxe edition. 

Scotland is truly amazing ! as always i started learning the courses with a R2 and had a ton of fun! . next to that i think these stages really come alive when wet. Awesome graphics! i'm back in love with this game. 

https://youtu.be/sx4IMT9kiAU 

(perhaps not the fastest time, but still wanted to share).

I'm new here so please let me know if this has already been discussed to death hahah. Quarantine has me making videos again :')