DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
How to contact Customer Service Read more... ×

DiRT Rally 2.0 - Share your Videos!

Posted (edited)

I dedicated myself this week to try and manage the 205 T16 (default setup) at Sweet Lamb. My first run last week, I did a 7:25,XXX but after a week of practicing it came pretty decently together this afternoon :classic_cool:

Edited by P308R

Posted (edited)

Wanted to record a quick run with the 205 T16 in New England for someone, trying to show how to get a few more seconds out of their pace. Got a 2:34 on the 3rd pass and realized the pace is easily there for the WR. 2 hours later I was still smashing my face against the stage as my own worst enemy, beating the WR by 0.5 seconds after the first split, and proceeding to choke somewhere along the rest of the stage 🙃

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/945272735

Edited by Mike Dee

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 4:32 PM, dgeesi0 said:

What are you driving that with, a hand controller?

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Exasperated said:

What are you driving that with, a hand controller?

a steering wheel and peddles. i cant even use a hand controller :classic_biggrin: also remember when this was made it was totally brand new. not a rehearsed wall ride run of perfection.

Edited by dgeesi0

Posted (edited)

Just curious to know , I always wonder how people get their car to drive the way it does in your video that's all . Thanks for the reply.

I had a look at your YouTube channel and it sounded like you were driving a car there and some  impressive driving but the video I first refereed to it sounds like the throttle is stuck wide open and you are controlling the revs by  just applying the brake excessively to keep it under control , Which is a technique of sorts ( for gaming driving that is ,it doesn't work so well in actual driving of course) that I see a lot in videos. ;Enjoy your Rally , I like to dabble myself in all the versions including RBR on Xbox (  I don't do the PC thing as I'm not hard core ) when I can drag myself away from F1 and PC2.

Edited by Exasperated

Posted (edited)

Please enjoy some Greece World Record onboards and Replays in the Lancia Delta HF Integrale crazy box!

Edited by bn880

I made some more tutorials 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

If you've seen my full-length guides on YouTube you'll have gotten these tips already, but here's a few 1 minute guides that should help some people out 🙂 

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

If you've seen my full-length guides on YouTube you'll have gotten these tips already, but here's a few 1 minute guides that should help some people out 🙂 

Great videos, mate!

I'm planning a video combining most of these topics while focussing on one specific surface/rally. 

It's the one most people struggle with and where I absolutely excel at. --> Spain 

• Agree 1

Another guide from me 🙂 

Another vid of driving from me:

17 hours ago, PJTierney said:

@UnderclassGDfan you know the rule 😉 

Also, popping this in here. Fun video and nice setup.