Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

DiRT Rally 2.0 - Share your Videos!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 3:16 PM, PJTierney said:

Not mine (it's HenrikM) but get about 1 minute in 😉 

ive been watching some of these people recently and its actually inspiring me to actually utterly destroy them . its kinda sad that subpar racers are being promoted so well yet many better people dont succeed. all these big guys are doing is a clean run not even in the view you watching the video in then replaying it in chase cam because its the most popular view on youtube. every **** video like henriks is getting me closer to the wheel. was going to give up but seeing these average people popping out mediocre is really wetting my taste buds. i dont care about the views... dirt rally 2.0 being downloaded.

Edited by dgeesi0
  • Social Media & Community Team
7 hours ago, dgeesi0 said:

its kinda sad that subpar racers are being promoted so well yet many better people dont succeed.

We've been through this dozens of times elsewhere, performance and entertainment are not always mutually linked. One glance at the game's subreddit will show you that.

all these big guys are doing is a clean run not even in the view you watching the video in then replaying it in chase cam because its the most popular view on youtube.

Henrik is playing on Xbox where replays are capped at 30fps, plus his instrument cluster is on display. It looks like he uses chase cam for the driving (at least when capturing content).

i dont care about the views... dirt rally 2.0 being downloaded.

🙂 

This is my own recording. During the last summer I found interesting how good one random time was on leader board and tried to challenge it myself few times. Well my first sessions with Audi didn't even remotely cut it but the later obtained Lancia was good and in my opinion faster than the highly praised Peugeot. Well anyway maybe this is interesting for someone. Lap starts at 51 seconds.

Kailajärvi Groub B Lancia Delta S4 2:48.576 Kailajärvi

Edited by jaakkom

A guide for anyone who wants to take their screenshots in DR2 to next level and this demonstrates what a proper photomode in DR 3.0 could be like. I hope Dirt Rally 3.0 will get a proper photo-mode!

• Like 1

@PJTierney I have friends who can use the camera with controller, but for me it has not worked for some reason. I believe my issue is that the software does not recognize the controller I use or tries to use another device I have plugged in (even though I tried unplugging everything else but the controller).

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I finally took the leap into the Group B monster, I aborted my first attempt a this pass, this was my first completed stage in the Audi.   I am super proud of this one, did better than I thought to survive that beast 😄  (disclaimer: I know that stage well so that makes things easier)

I've never really posted any of my videos here but I do want to leave my two priced creations in this thread.

First is a presentation video I put together for the premiere of the design my team and I were going to use in high-end clubs and championships.

Secondly, I made a video showing off a bit by flying like mad lad Patrick Snijers during the Manx Rally 1988. Fun fact: all the footage is from one run and the same run of the stage. Didn't hit anything while chucking it about.