Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

DiRT Rally 2.0 - Share your Videos!

• Social Media & Community Team

Interesting thoughts and analysis; you picked up on some things I didn't spot in their trailer(s) 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Not mine, but for a channel with only 400 subs this one blew up, 50k views and counting:

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

I do agree that cutting is something you need to do in Spain, but I'm adamantly against what are basically illegal cuts (2:25 + 2:43).
At least two wheels should be on the pavement/road at all times when cutting corners.

Luckily for me, I don't need to take such massive cuts in order to set world records or come very close to them. 😆

29 minutes ago, SRD_SimVansevenant said:

I do agree that cutting is something you need to do in Spain, but I'm adamantly against what are basically illegal cuts (2:25 + 2:43).
At least two wheels should be on the pavement/road at all times when cutting corners.

Luckily for me, I don't need to take such massive cuts in order to set world records or come very close to them. 😆

I follow the rules of the game 😉 

If an organisation wants to add an additional layer of rules on top of that then so be it 🙂 (I wouldn't take that cut in JRC for example) 

• Agree 1

I think that particular cut is well within the acceptable margin considering esports lines at Wales during the last championship e.g. That cut gains you .5 seconds maximum. The problem is the potato lines that the game allows and that lead you so far off-track that you're actually almost leaving civilization. ^^ 

Edited by richieI
  • Haha 2

One bit of feedback I have is that you should mute one of the audio sources, as you've got double engine notes playing (they also seem out of sync).

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PJTierney said:

One bit of feedback I have is that you should mute one of the audio sources, as you've got double engine notes playing (they also seem out of sync).

Thanks

Yeah I realised my mistake after compilation . But kind of liked the "open window" Boomy effect. 

So as per the vid info , as it was set in Australia.  I called it my Hommage to the "Boomy Twang"    🤪   ... ( darn.... typed it out loud again )

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...