Sign in to follow this  

Least favourite track.

lately I have come to dread Frances Paul Ricard. One wheel on the painted surface is like hitting an oil slick. And the oddly placed DRS zone requires you to avoid the temptation to hit the button as it appears or you get no benefit.

I lose a lot on Melbourne! Never a guaranteed track for me.

Has got to be Monaco. There’s one turn I’m never able to clear cleanly (using phone tilt). 
All other tracks no issues with getting mostly wins unless of cos they’re grid starts

Which turn? Grand Hotel Hairpin? You may need more power.

Tracks I really don't like:
Austria:   3 turns (one of which I usually make a complete mess of) and a dash to the finish line. Repeat.
America:  Seems very choppy, not smooth at all.  
Bahrain: This is probably the track that I have the least wins on

MannSG said:
Which turn? Grand Hotel Hairpin? You may need more power.
Portier turn. 

i love melbourne and austria lol
austria has 3 brake zones n thats it
as long as you take the turns at melbourne at about 200km/h, you should win most of em

one i cant stand is azerbaijian sprint/grid starts.
at the 90 degree turns, the AI just lock up and dnf you in the wall. i go as wide as possible, still get smashed off on the rear

Bahrain...i can’t get the odd angles of some turns right. Paul Ricard is another one. 

Love Belgium, Germany, Hungary, Austria, Japan

Azerbaijan - First and second corner are car parks, castle section is also a car park

Bahrain - Always slower than the other guy except turns 3-4 (downhill curvy section)

Singapore - Always hit wall at turn 13 

(not ordered)

Monaco - sometimes understeer, sometimes perfect, sometimes cut swimming pool section 

France - exit onto Mulsanne tricky as hell, DRS opens and I reflexively hit it, have to train myself to wait until there's more grip. Also for some reason steering with DRS to pass on Mulsanne is impossible. Car doesn't turn. Also - no DRS on start/finish straight. Why?

• Agree 2

Monaco sucks. Especially in a sprint race or grid start. 0 percent chance an AI car won’t screw you over.

• Agree 1

actually not too bad for monaco actually.

there isnt that many chances where the AI can be a suicide bomber. i just avoid their pileups by cutting nouvelle. hey its better to corner cut than get dnfed

1. Monaco

2. Bahrain

3. Singapore (mostly sector 2)

• Agree 1

Monaco and Bahrain 

monaco due to the narrow and tight track. 

Bahrain due to always starting 0.2-0.5s behind opponent and sand having no impact on their speed and grip. 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Changed my mind. Monaco is ****. Too narrow. Cars are too fast for a single lane track with tight turns and concrete walls. The track is navigable without AI interference. They are on rails. How can we compete?? Real F1 tells us whoever is on pole will win because there's nowhere to overtake and when you're starting at P7 in a Grid, just give up.

What is wrong with the word c for cat r for rabbit a for apple p for Peter? Is anyone offended?

It's carp. Just invert the a and the r.

Feck as Father Jack would say.

Edited by slayton
  • Haha 1