Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

Eibach Challenge Winners

One of my good friends was emailed promptly after the event ended and he's had his prize for a while. For me, however, I never got the initial email, but about a week and a half ago I got an email stating that they had not received a reply for me. I responded, and my car wasn't applicable for the top prize. However, they offered me equal value of merchandise instead, which should be arriving right around now as they said.

Intel Challenge, on the other hand, is a different story. Almost four months and I'm STILL waiting on my computer. I'm honestly concerned that it's not going to happen at this point, and I can't get any clarity from Codemasters.
I got my Pro Spacer Kit about a week ago.. I waited a 1 month and no Email after the first Email saying i won so i Emailed them saying that i haven't received my prize and the very next day he Emailed me saying that the pro spacers were out of stock and i got the Spacers in the next 5 days. And still no luck on selling them on Ebay yet LOL :D