Sign in to follow this  

Eibach Challenge Winners

I've got nothing but then again my email changed and I haven't heard from them at all. They do have my physical address. 

I've heard nothing since the first email either. I remember someone saying it took a few months to get their prize from the Intel Challenge as well.
  • Disagree 1

One of my good friends was emailed promptly after the event ended and he's had his prize for a while. For me, however, I never got the initial email, but about a week and a half ago I got an email stating that they had not received a reply for me. I responded, and my car wasn't applicable for the top prize. However, they offered me equal value of merchandise instead, which should be arriving right around now as they said.

Intel Challenge, on the other hand, is a different story. Almost four months and I'm STILL waiting on my computer. I'm honestly concerned that it's not going to happen at this point, and I can't get any clarity from Codemasters.

I got my Pro Spacer Kit about a week ago.. I waited a 1 month and no Email after the first Email saying i won so i Emailed them saying that i haven't received my prize and the very next day he Emailed me saying that the pro spacers were out of stock and i got the Spacers in the next 5 days. And still no luck on selling them on Ebay yet LOL :D  

Turns out they did respond, but it went to my spam box, so I never saw it. They don't have kits for my car, but they do for my fiancé's car, so I'm set.
  • Disagree 1

Taco, Or someone, what is their email address?? I need to reply to them. They have have my old Windstream address and now I'm with Time Warner. Windstream cut me off with no option to forward my emails. I should have a jacket or vest coming to me.  :o

Maybe that was part of the deal with Codemaster's is they could only use the Name Eibach and only have to give out prizes when pressed.