DiRT Rally 2.0 - Supported Peripherals List

it actually works fine. also pretty simple. all you do is.

download logitech DFGT driver. google it is easy to find.

next and a very important step which many get wrong is do not ! plug in wheel before installing the software !

wait for software to prompt you to plug in your powered up wheel. then next next finish.

thats it. its easy straight forward on logitech dfgt i know i done it a hundred times. on different win 10 builds.

it will work fine then with no issues.

• Agree 1

Just set the game up. Need some help with the following:

- When configuring my Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer and choose soft-lock it says it needs calibration. However I can't find an option for calibration.

- The game recognises my Clubsport Handbrake and Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter (AO), but I can't seem to assign them when assigning controls for the steering wheel?

13 minutes ago, Benniz said:

Just set the game up. Need some help with the following:

- When configuring my Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer and choose soft-lock it says it needs calibration. However I can't find an option for calibration.

- The game recognises my Clubsport Handbrake and Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter (AO), but I can't seem to assign them when assigning controls for the steering wheel?

Highlight the device in Options Input, press F2 and you should see calibrate device on the left.

You should be able to set your handbrake up etc. by editing each device (hit return) and assigning the input bindings for each. Then apply

• Thanks 1

Actually DFGT works, but not the FFB.

Infact the only settings that changes something are:

• self-aligning traction
  • crash

all the others settings don't change nothing.

shame. i think still thousand players have DFGT