DiRT Rally 2.0 - Supported Peripherals List

Just set the game up. Need some help with the following:

- When configuring my Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer and choose soft-lock it says it needs calibration. However I can't find an option for calibration.

- The game recognises my Clubsport Handbrake and Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter (AO), but I can't seem to assign them when assigning controls for the steering wheel?

13 minutes ago, Benniz said:

Just set the game up. Need some help with the following:

- When configuring my Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer and choose soft-lock it says it needs calibration. However I can't find an option for calibration.

- The game recognises my Clubsport Handbrake and Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter (AO), but I can't seem to assign them when assigning controls for the steering wheel?

Highlight the device in Options Input, press F2 and you should see calibrate device on the left.

You should be able to set your handbrake up etc. by editing each device (hit return) and assigning the input bindings for each. Then apply

• Thanks 1

Actually DFGT works, but not the FFB.

Infact the only settings that changes something are:

• self-aligning traction
  • crash

all the others settings don't change nothing.

shame. i think still thousand players have DFGT

Please add support for Heusinkveld Pedals and Handbrake.

When I use my HE Pedals the menus are scrolling and is almoust unable to be controlled. If nothing else is posbbile please add the possibility to disable anyting but the mouse and/or keyboard in the menu Controls.

In the game itself driving works just perfect.

Since G27 is supported, why Steering Sensivity option is greyed out ( locked at 50 )? Let me change that, please.

Some of G27 FFB options are greyed too...

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, codrifter said:

Please add support for Heusinkveld Pedals and Handbrake.

When I use my HE Pedals the menus are scrolling and is almoust unable to be controlled. If nothing else is posbbile please add the possibility to disable anyting but the mouse and/or keyboard in the menu Controls.

In the game itself driving works just perfect.

I solved this and it seems as if it was not the HE pedals that was the issue. It was the fact that I had two controllers of the same type installed on my system.I tought I would share this if someone elsa has the same issues.

I have a Accuforce V2 steering wheel, Heusinkveld PRO pedals, Heusinkveld handbrake.
I also have a buttonbox where I have used two cards that are for simple controllers. I can only have one of these connected if this setup should work.

Here is what I had to do:
- I disconnected the two usb cables for my buttonbox.
- I removed the bindings to my pedals. At this point I still had the scrolling issues.
- Restarted the game.
- Under controller history I removed the two controllers that was now disconnected.
- Restarted the game once more.
- Now I could bind the the pedals again as accelerator, brake and clutch. And no more scrolling!
- I quit the game and connected one of my two usb cables for my buttonbox.
- Started the game again.
- Now I could bind some of my buttons and it all works!

On 2/18/2019 at 6:14 AM, F2CMaDMaXX said:

If anyone cares, the generic USB Sim handbrake on Ebay/Amazon for around $100 is recognised and works fine with DR2.0.

Does that work with PS4? 

On 2/22/2019 at 4:49 PM, TonaZ said:

Actually DFGT works, but not the FFB.

Infact the only settings that changes something are:

• self-aligning traction
  • crash

all the others settings don't change nothing.

shame. i think still thousand players have DFGT

it does work fine but the problem is there is so many configurations variables its hard to define what people do right or wrongly when using this or other wheels. i have been testing this game for close to six months on said wheel. i feel all feedback precisely.

many people install logitech drivers wrong for there wheels for eg. the right way is do not plug in your wheel until you use the software and it prompts you, step by step, many just plug wheel in first then do software this is wrong. leads to different feeling through wheel, i know ive done it ! also different os and different window builds can effect how your wheel acts. then there is geoforce experience. a total nightmare for wheels and can make then just go left or not even work sometimes. just a garbage prog.

that is the problem there is so many factors of what could be the issue that they need to be eliminated before seeing if there is a issue in the first place.

• Agree 1

Once again, no keyboard/button box support on PS4.

And sadly, no UDP telemetry.

I guess keyboard/button box will come in a later patch. For UDP/telemetry I feelit is going to take longer, if it ever occurs (I'm still waiting for that on DiRT 1.0 and DiRT 4). Too bad PS4 are not considered as simracers .... but why does F1 series has telemetry and not DiRT ??? Seems unfair as the game engine is the same. Even UDP broadcast like Project Cars would make me happy (and avoid you to rework the GUI to add an IP manually)! 

More and more simracers are asking for this feature https://www.xsimulator.net/community/threads/dirt-rally-2-0-ps4-udp-and-vr.13080/#post-173116

Any news on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Edited by vinceps34
  • Like 1

Why no generic keyboard support for consoles ? Please add that feature to Xbox and PS. Thanks !

• Like 1

Hi

will it work with a Microsoft windows Xbox one controller?

thanks

Have used Xbox 360 gamepad without issue, but better with my G25, although Steer Angle Torque is the only FFB apart from Cattle grid currently that you can actually feel.

FFB obviously not finished a two items even greyed out in the FFB options, still drivable but no where near what it should feel like.

People have been asking what happened between beta and release, they lost FFB effects.

• Like 1

Question regarding the Thrustmaster TS-PC Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition,

How do you get the LED Rev lights to illuminate?

I don't see anything in the in game setting. I have checked and tested to see if they are working in the control panel, which they are.

Posted (edited)

Hi, my DSD Type 2 Hydraulic Handbrake doesn't work. On dirt rally it's perfect but from dirt 4 it doesn't work. Please help me!! Thank you in advance, FA.

Edited by orangejuiced83

Hori Racing Wheel on ps4 only works on normal mode not steering mode.

PC: my DFGT died during a stage 😭 so i tried to drive Dirt Rally 2 with an oldest MOMO Racing and... yes, i can report it works fine! I had to max all ingame ffb settings, cause i feel the MOMO very light than DFGT... but: it works!

• Like 1