Welcome to the New Codemasters Forums!

Hello everyone and welcome back to the new look Codemasters forums. We hope you like it!

We are still doing some poking and prodding, so if you see anything that is amiss or not working as expected, please do let us know. You can post any issues you find in this thread here, or if you’d rather, you can email us at community(at)codemasters.com (replacing the (at) with an @). Don’t forget to let us know the browser you’re using and device type!

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

In the profile options for platform there's an option for PC/Stream 

Needs changing to Steam

Wouldn't be a Codies product without errors 🤣

• Thanks 1

Hi, all categories except Lounge and Mobile are throwing 500 errors when I am logged in. I cannot view any DiRT, F1, ONRUSH, Grid or Micro Machines categories or threads if I am logged in. 

I can see profiles OK and the forum homepage is OK. 

If I am logged out all is accessible. 

Help, please! Thanks! 

7 minutes ago, Pfei said:

Hi, all categories except Lounge and Mobile are throwing 500 errors when I am logged in. I cannot view any DiRT, F1, ONRUSH, Grid or Micro Machines categories or threads if I am logged in. 

Help, please! Thanks! 

That shouldn't be happening, I know you had issues logging in originally, so I have an idea what may be the issue.

• Thanks 1

@Faya Are we getting a private mod forum back just in case? Or some sort of private "club" maybe?

7 minutes ago, fIsince08 said:

@Faya Are we getting a private mod forum back just in case? Or some sort of private "club" maybe?

👀

On 2/8/2019 at 9:45 PM, CMSeanWilkins said:

That shouldn't be happening, I know you had issues logging in originally, so I have an idea what may be the issue.

Same problem here. Confirmed on Vivaldi, Opera and Firefox on my PC. Caches cleared, tried DNS switch, no go. ;/ From an outside view, truly confusing. Had no login issues myself here either. Using the old racenet account for this.

On 2/8/2019 at 9:37 PM, Pfei said:

Help, please! Thanks! 

I have the same exact issue

Hi @fIsince08, you should already have access to the mod section. I'll go and double check the access on your account. 

For those of you with the 500 errors, thanks for letting us know. I believe that @CMSeanWilkins is already on the case. 

Not really an issue per se, but would it be possible to make the forum a bit more compact? Right now you can only fit 10 topics per screen. There's a local tech forum, that uses the same forum engine (base? framework? not sure how it's called), and there you can fit almost 15 articles per screen

There's a lot of empty space and it feels like you have to scroll a lot more. I think it would be better if it was closer to something like on the right

4p2OV1h.png

Good job Codies! It is great! Thanks to @Faya to let us know about!

Is it possible to have old "like", "agree" and so on?

• Agree 1

Hello everybody! It's a pleasure to see thi new skin!

We had a problem with reposition cover photo after uploaded it! Any position that we set the cover picture comes back to the original position! Thanks!

• Agree 1

Hi @guidomix

Do you mean the historic likes and agrees and other reactions that were given in the old forum? Sadly those, and a few other bits, were not able to be brought over to the new forums. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Faya said:

Hi @guidomix

Do you mean the historic likes and agrees and other reactions that were given in the old forum? Sadly those, and a few other bits, were not able to be brought over to the new forums. 

Yes, i mean the reactions! Never mind, we'll start from 0 without problems! 😉
Thanks 4 the answer!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Faya said:

Hi @guidomix

@Faya I saw that are missing a lot of inbox messages. I have only the pregress conversations with you, with nobody else. Is it possible?

Edited by guidomix
  • Like 1

Another bit of feedback/request:

It would be better that the default action, when opening a topic, would be to go to the first unread post, like it was in the previous version of the forums

• Agree 1