Welcome to the New Codemasters Forums!

Not sure if it's just me missing something, but is there a "delete all content" mod button like there was on the old forums? Really useful for getting rid of the spam!

Thank you for the welcome. So far, I have nothing but praise of the new look forum. I like it and I have not come across any problems. If I do find any, I will of course let you know.

Also, what is the building at the top off the main homepage, for the Codemasters Community?

DiRTFanNo.1

Quite the change, but a nice one 🙂

• Agree 1

Actually, these new forums are quite confusing compared to the old when, where we had discussions grouped instead of this helter-skelter presentation of all topics all over the place and not grouped. You need to group these discussions as you did in the last or you will lose patronage.  I for one don't know here to look for F1 discussion anymore and as a result I hardly visit here anymore.  So low grade on this new presentation. 

Edited by FOneFanatic
  • Like 1

I'm still trying to figure out how to get to the F1 discussion forums! LOL! Not very user friendly this! 

• Like 1

Hi @FOneFanatic

Could you pop a pic up to show me what you’re seeing as your main forum page, please? I’d like to make sure you’re not seeing something strange. Can you also let me know what device your using and what web browser you’re using to view the forums?

Here’s a direct link to the F1 General forums in the meantime: https://forums.codemasters.com/forum/11-general-discussion/

• Like 1

Nevermind Faya. I didn't realize I had to scroll down to be in the various game compartments.  A consolidated topic approach similar to what we had in the old forums is a better approach.  Sorry I took so long to reply, as I haven't been to this site in awhile. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hello, I was selecting for the beta of f12019, I was notified on May 2, do you know when they sent the beta? thanks.