The Stuff Thread

I joined in March 2012 I think... over two years ago, didn't think it was that long! Probably because the forum has been down for most of that...

I still remember the day it was announced the old old forums will close like it was yesterday.. I think the day they closed was July 31st or something? And I got the final post there after a long battle with Vettelfan and 123 I think :P

Well done Jordie! Hopefully I'll be repeating your success in 6 months :p

mike96 said:
Nice! Did the car survive? :P
Course it did, i'm not friggin Pastor Maldonado :L
Well done Jordie! Hopefully I'll be repeating your success in 6 months :p
You should do, it was a ton easier than what i thought it was going to be

@jordieDAFC It's funny you say that cos I have a mate who took his test last Wednesday and he was really nervous, but he passed and he said it was easier than he thought!

@jordieDAFC It's funny you say that cos I have a mate who took his test last Wednesday and he was really nervous, but he passed and he said it was easier than he thought!
Yeah, i think before the test there's a lot of things you worry about like when do i indicate, what lane should i go in ect. I was a wee bit like that before but once i met the instructor i was fine. You gotta get on the good side of the instructor you know, and have a wee bit of a laugh ;)

When I did my driving day at Croft the only thing I struggled with, apart from not stalling, was reversing.

Well done Jordie :) Speaking of which, I have mine tomorrow. A bit nervous after hitting a cycle van last week but hopefully, tomorrow should be a walk in the park considering I will be driving in a closed circuit. 

Ron666 said:
Well done Jordie :) Speaking of which, I have mine tomorrow. A bit nervous after hitting a cycle van last week but hopefully, tomorrow should be a walk in the park considering I will be driving in a closed circuit. 
good luck :D

I've got to say guys its great having you all back, everybody seems to be getting along and it feels like a totally different atmosphere than the old forums. 

You're all awesome 
B-)

I've got to say guys its great having you all back, everybody seems to be getting along and it feels like a totally different atmosphere than the old forums. 

You're all awesome 
B-)
You're awesome too, big man ;)

There's deffo a different feel to this place now though, a happier kind of vibe, and I can't remember reading any angry comments about the forums (not like with Lithium!), it's all been constructive, good feedback :) And it's great to be back chatting with everybody after quite a long time! I missed my bromo's here :p

Definitely agree that there is a happier vibe here than with lithium. Its also great to see a lot of familiar faces back. I really like how most of the feedback has been constuctive. Looking forward to seeing the forum evolve over the coming months.

I just hope it stays like it is, no arguments, and just good discussion and laughs!

You're all awesome 
B-)
You're awesome too, big man ;)

There's deffo a different feel to this place now though, a happier kind of vibe, and I can't remember reading any angry comments about the forums (not like with Lithium!), it's all been constructive, good feedback :) And it's great to be back chatting with everybody after quite a long time! I missed my bromo's here :p
agreed I missed the forums when they went do0wn too I'm glad we are back up and running again :)

Just had the nicest danish custard and I thought you should all know. 

That's all. :P

Just thought, do you guys know where MSC7 / Michael Filetti is? He was on the old forums but I don't think he's been here yet.