The Stuff Thread

Just thought, do you guys know where MSC7 / Michael Filetti is? He was on the old forums but I don't think he's been here yet.
Him and Vettelfan are MIA.

https://twitter.com/derpyonethree/status/454216760418242560

It works when it wants.
Nice, now he's not going to come here for a long time :P

MS7XWDC? I remember constantly...debating with him on the old forums :p

SynGamer said:
Reminds me of Killer from the old forums (vB forum) who kept on disagreeing with a lot of people lol.

SynGamer said:
Reminds me of Killer from the old forums (vB forum) who kept on disagreeing with a lot of people lol.
I got on with pretty much everybody on the old forums, but not Killer. Don't know, he just seemed to always disagree with me and hate me :p

What about that other dude that got a little angry when you changed the Prediction Game points? What was his name again? Rob?

Oh yeah, him. It was after Qualifying, because it ended up with people scoring like 60 points for just qualifying alone, and most people didn't like that as in the race they scored way less. 

So they wanted a change to the points system, but Rob didn't as he heavily benefitted from the qualifying points. So when it changed he raged and went.

They were going to take legal action against CM, weren't they?

But I'm sure with the amount of lawsuits they've faced in the past four years it was just another one, right? 

What's that? No threat has ever been carried out? Well you thought you knew these people.

I passed my driving test without a hitch. I simple had to "accelerate" a few meters and reverse the same distance. Co-incidentally, the instructed who taught me happened to be my secondary supervisor :p

Ah the Memories (but i didn't join the family untill oct/nov of that year lol)

Any chance you could use that site to get the final results of the predictor game Prawn ?
No bud, a couple of pages of the predictor game are available through that, but nowhere near enough to get full results that will change anything.