The Stuff Thread

Wooooooo 2 weeks holidays! :D
At least the ACT have it right. My brother started holidays last week, meaning he gets two public holidays on his first week back. Lazy slackers.

Just backed this Kickstarter, really interesting looking game. Only 4 hours left as of this posting so I thought I'd recommend it if anyone is interested :)

Dragon Fin Soup

(Kickstarter URL)

A charming SNES style RPG with Roguelike elements, set in a twisted fairytale world with a cheerful, yet raging alcoholic Heroine

Some bloke has walked up and down my road 6 times in 5 minutes, looking into different houses. Should I be worried?

Right, he's just walked past again with a black bag full of stuff. Burglar?

Try to write down his physical features, what he's wearing etc in case he is a burglar. 

Alternatively, you could leave this in your drive way? 

Oh god! He's a British Gas man! He's just driven his van down a bit so he doesn't have to walk down as far I guess. The bag must have had his tools in it.

Panic over.
^#(^

I'm pretty sure you just got the 1,000th comment in the Off Topic section Matt! :O

I'm pretty sure you just got the 1,000th comment in the Off Topic section Matt! :O
Oooooh, milestone!!

Go to the categories page, it says the number of discussions and then posts

On the main page next to the "23 Discussions" bit of the off topic link section. (It seems like it doesn't count every post after 999 though, so it'll stay at 1k for a while me thinks). 

The front page of the forum, not the off topic section.

Some bloke has walked up and down my road 6 times in 5 minutes, looking into different houses. Should I be worried?
I would probably report that...

SynGamer said:
He wasn't looking in as in stopping and walking up to a window. I mean looking in as in walking past and glancing. But anyway, he's a gas man.

Annual college fest tomorrow and I am in NFS Most Wanted tournament. First round will be sprint, then semi and finals will be contested in knockouts. I will be representing my class with two others who will be driving McLarens while I will be diving my fav. Murcielago. My rivals are in for a huge treat, they think that I am a programming geek but little do they know that I used to be a gamer before all that ;) We will see a lot of 1 on 1s tomorrow. Excited :D

SynGamer said:
He wasn't looking in as in stopping and walking up to a window. I mean looking in as in walking past and glancing. But anyway, he's a gas man.
For a second I thought you had written he was dancing, I was like, why would a gas man walk past and dance? :p