The Stuff Thread

Ron666 said:
Annual college fest tomorrow and I am in NFS Most Wanted tournament. First round will be sprint, then semi and finals will be contested in knockouts. I will be representing my class with two others who will be driving McLarens while I will be diving my fav. Murcielago. My rivals are in for a huge treat, they think that I am a programming geek but little do they know that I used to be a gamer before all that ;) We will see a lot of 1 on 1s tomorrow. Excited :D
Good luck!

Perfect. Pure perfection mike. I've been thinking about buying a wrestling game... Perhaps I will with this overtime money.

First things first, the fest was horrible. Final year seniors did everything they could to make it livelier. I got knocked out in round 1. Finished second. Made two critical errors which put me way behind in 4th. During the final part, the two guys in front me took each other out, one survived clean but I had an entire tank of N2O which I used with full might and beat him by about 0.05s :D Man, that should have been the finish for first.

Aw man, i'm sore today

Got a sore hand from too many high fives, sore back from going down a slide, sore legs from falling off a spinning spiders web climbing frame thing and a sore backside from being on the baby swings.

#TooMuchBeer

Just sitting here, waiting for Student Loans Company to get there finger out of their arse and hoping my next installment comes within two weeks of them actually saying I'd receive it.

I'm curious. Has anyone read the Forum Rules?

Because as I understand it, I am allowed to post something that is sexually explicit, so long as it doesn't annoy anyone, yet our younger members, like @PeteTheDuck, @mike96 and @Matthew77258 must have their parents' permission if they want to access the forums.

So should they be banned untill they have proof they have their parents persmission or a parent beside them when talking on the forum? ;)

Because as I understand it, I am allowed to post something that is sexually explicit, so long as it doesn't annoy anyone, yet our younger members, like @PeteTheDuck, @mike96 and @Matthew77258 must have their parents' permission if they want to access the forums.
Is it something like 12 or 13 with parents permission? I did actually get my Dad's permission back then, probably didn't think I'd stay around for 3 and a half years though :p

Is it something like 12 or 13 with parents permission? I did actually get my Dad's permission back then, probably didn't think I'd stay around for 3 and a half years though :p
We need Proof lol

I'm sure when I signed up it said below 16 needs parent's permission. I'm 16 so don't need it :p

No... the rules are behave and play nice. :P