The Stuff Thread

MGS is cheap enough
And lasts all of 2 hours...I'll pass (and wait for the full game). I'm leaning towards inFAMOUS SS, or perhaps a sports title. We'll see if anything goes on sale this weekend.

SynGamer said:
MGS is cheap enough
And lasts all of 2 hours...I'll pass (and wait for the full game). I'm leaning towards inFAMOUS SS, or perhaps a sports title. We'll see if anything goes on sale this weekend.
Never got into the infamous games, didn't like the first game because there was no cover option and the enemy's were still shooting you even if you tried to hide behind something.

MSC7 said:
18 years old in 15 days Mike. :) ( @MSC7 )
Tsk tsk watching Game of Thrones at just 17
The law can't hold me down man. Fight the power and such.

MSC7 said:
18 years old in 15 days Mike. :) ( @MSC7 )
Tsk tsk watching Game of Thrones at just 17
The law can't hold me down man. Fight the power and such.
http://www.classification.gov.au/Guidelines/Pages/R18+.aspx

Can I see some ID?

No I lost my wallet a week ago with all my ID. 

That's a good excuse, right?

All these moans about MGS:GZ. Yeah, the story can be completed quick, but try S ranking all 5 of the side ops, collect all the tapes and doing complete stealth runs on hard with no reflex. I've gotten at least 15 hours of it.

Herby007 said:
All these moans about MGS:GZ. Yeah, the story can be completed quick, but try S ranking all 5 of the side ops, collect all the tapes and doing complete stealth runs on hard with no reflex. I've gotten at least 15 hours of it.
I'll throw it back in and check out the side missions, the cassette tape hunt sound good and @onetwothree apparently only North Amercia saw it.

SynGamer said:
MGS is cheap enough
Never got into the infamous games, didn't like the first game because there was no cover option and the enemy's were still shooting you even if you tried to hide behind something.
That's the same for me. The first two games didn't interest me, but everything I've see for this new one looks awesome.3rd time is the charm right?

SynGamer said:
SynGamer said:
MGS is cheap enough
That's the same for me. The first two games didn't interest me, but everything I've see for this new one looks awesome.3rd time is the charm right?
Let me know what its like hopefully the combat is fixed in this one.

Let me just say ,Fifa is gonna cause me a heart attack some day. It's the only game I seriously get p****d with. How I've only broken 1 controller with it I will never know.

The only FIFA game i liked was FIFA 2001.
FIFA 2004 for me. Too many memories of awesome things that happened the summer my friends and I got stuck into that game. We used to do 2v2 matches and always argue about who played as Arsenal because Dennis Bergkamp could curl a shot into goal from any angle :)

The last FIFA game that I played was 11. Had bought every iteration before that starting from 2005 and skipping 09. Been considering 13 for a while, tried out the demo but the game is crap for keyboard players like me.

my order of the world cup game has gone through so that's good
I think I'll wait until a week or 2 before it starts before getting it.
Liam12d said:
Does anyone know if this was released on PC ?
According to Wikipedia, apparently not.
Sorry , I didn't think it would be on Wikipedia. I should have checked before I asked.

Managed to see the ISS pass over my house last night. Just looks like a bright white dot, but still pretty cool

Managed to see the ISS pass over my house last night. Just looks like a bright white dot, but still pretty cool
Pretty interesting thing to see right? I tracked it and watched it fly over about 6 months ago :)