The Stuff Thread

Drove back from Manchester today via the A628. Really beautiful road through the Peak District. Would recommend it to anyone who enjoys driving and is near Manchester or Sheffield.

Don't know if I should waste my money on:

A MGS action figure

A Metal Gear Rex model kit

Metal Gear Solid t-shirt & Beanie

or a Metal Gear Solid phone case.

Someone decide for me? 

Yeah, phone case is £20 (as it would be custom made) and I obviously do need a phone case. Need to mess around with the site to make sure it looks okay though. Most likely buy that at the end of the month.

Yeah. the T-shirt is sold by Levelupwear and appears to be designed by Shinkawa, so its awesome. I'd also get a beanie along with it

@RevolvingPrawn Haha remember my post about being accused of doing 80mph in a 50mph? Well I just got a letter from VW apologising, and a cheque for £75 B) Awesome.

Haha, sweet dude :) Don't spend it all at once :p
I'll be using some of it to buy GTA V for PC :D Got that code so I can get it for £30 B)

Lukedfrt said:
I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I did see that video and I was slightly amused.
ComedyShortsGamer?  :p

And that train was amazing, university women everywhere!! >:)

My mum just trolled me. She made some soup and said it might be a little bit spicy, so I started eating it. After a few seconds I started sweating a lot. She then told me it had 12 chilies in it :# I still ate it all though, thanks mum......lol. It's a good job I like and can handle spicy food o:)

Oh joy I just had a warning flash up while driving my car :( It's only done 254 miles.... "Diesel particulate filter has become saturated with soot" It says to drive a 45mph for 15 minutes and if the warning doesn't go away contact VW, so I need to find a long road. Really it needs to be one with a 60mph limit, so I'm going to look like an oap driving slow :s.  

Edit: Well that was more fun than I was expecting. I drove towards Crewkerne which is about 9 miles away with a long and twisty 60mph road. On the way I had a learner in front who was too scared to go 60, so that was perfect as it didn't look like I was the one going slow. I had to have it in sport mode so the revs stayed high, and it cleared within 10 minutes. Driving back there was no traffic, so I kept it in sport and had some fun around the sharp bends :D

Wow this is weird! http://news.discovery.com/human/health/baby-born-pregnant-with-her-own-siblings-150212.htm

My girlfriend made me the most AWESOME Valentine's card, I had to share it with you :p

First time in many many years I've been single on Valentine's day, how depressing :( Just spent the day playing games, so it's not so bad... My car tried its best to make my day worse, but thankfully I sorted it out, bit strange having a problem like that when its only done around 250 miles.

Hughesy said:
First time in many many years I've been single on Valentine's day, how depressing :( Just spent the day playing games, so it's not so bad... My car tried its best to make my day worse, but thankfully I sorted it out, bit strange having a problem like that when its only done around 250 miles.
I've spent today watching Star Trek Voyager episodes most of the day. So I think we're both in that boat. Just finished watching Season 2 again.

Am I the only person who's happy to be single on Valentines Day? :p 

I spent most of my day watching Marvel superhero movies and getting kitty cuddles, time well used! No romantic poo for me :)