The Stuff Thread

Can someone possibly explain something to me please? What do the points mean on this forum, and how are they earned? For example, I currently have 84 points, but I'm not sure what for. Can someone explain please?

Can someone possibly explain something to me please? What do the points mean on this forum, and how are they earned? For example, I currently have 84 points, but I'm not sure what for. Can someone explain please?
Well I know you get points when you earn badges. I think you also get points for Agrees , Likes , Awesomes and LOLs.

You know those little buttons that say "like" "awesome" etc on a post? When somebody clicks one on one of your posts you get points, you also get points for earning badges.

I'm just as much in the dark in this as you I'm guessing it's based on how we contribute to the forum really but I('m not entirely sure

Haha, it's not even winter yet and i'm complaining about 18 degree days. :/

Just finished watching The Worlds End and as the credits started rolling I said "Xbox go home..." And then realized I was wstching it on my PC. 
I need voice control for my PC, now!

Good movie though :)