The Stuff Thread

Yeah it has, quite saddening tbh considering all the hours of work we put into making it good.
And it was good, but everybody got sick of racing 2013 so when 2014 was more or less the same game with all the same bugs nobody was interested in carrying on with a game that made us all annoyed and frustrated. Plus I sold my 360 in anticipation of F1 2014 being on X1, and then when it wasn't I couldn't have raced anyway.

Yeah I like to think it was good too. I think the format we had for everything worked on the whole, it's just a shame that the excitement sort of fizzled out.

I'd love to try a league out again at some point, but I'd want to have a proper forum that I save up and pay for if possible, where we can really customise it. Change a few things round, new games etc.

When we first started I tried running pretty much everything for the first year (championship standings, stewards decisions, forum setup, rules and regs, etc) but when it got to the start of 2014 I realised it was too much to do, I got behind on stuff and I just gave up tbh, I had more work going on too so it just got too much.

Maybe we could make a Codemasters league? Problem is I don't think there's enough of us due to different platforms. I have a PS4, Xbox One and PC but I don't think anyone else here has that flexibility. Really wish they'd make games cross platform, that's one of the reasons I love PC, as you aren't segregated once you upgrade.

Hughesy said:
Maybe we could make a Codemasters league? 
That's how VRL started :p 

@PeteTheDuck mate I'm sure we'll do it again, and this time it's going to be even better! ;) 

So the Eurovisions is basically (Not much has changed) all about voting for your mates. Germany, France and the UK got something like less than 15 points in total...

AMS97KRR said:
So the Eurovisions is basically (Not much has changed) all about voting for your mates. Germany, France and the UK got something like less than 15 points in total...
Indeed but I have to admit we have been sending rather rubbish singers the last few years tbh

Didn't realise anybody watched Eurovision....

I watched the 2 semi's but most of the songs I kind of liked never made it through so didn't really bother with the final.

Hughesy said:
Maybe we could make a Codemasters league? Problem is I don't think there's enough of us due to different platforms. I have a PS4, Xbox One and PC but I don't think anyone else here has that flexibility. Really wish they'd make games cross platform, that's one of the reasons I love PC, as you aren't segregated once you upgrade.
Ive got PS4, PC, Gamecube and N64. The N64 is my preference for a league tho lol :p 

Austria and Germany the only countries not to score any points. I can hear Hitler turning in his grave. 

Didn't realise anybody watched Eurovision....

Apparently millions watch it worldwide, but I can't see why. :joy: 

@couger1981 Yea N64 would be my preference, the F1 series on it was awesome
B)  I bought a vibration pack for the controller just for that game. Then I bought my first wheel for the F1 series on GameCube, that's still my favourite console of all time as it looked awesome and I loved the small discs.

AMS97KRR said:
#BeatTheUK
Lol, not really difficult :p 
not these days no we had a good run during the 90's in it including winning it once but in recent years we've struggled just to get a handful of points

I hate referencing. I just lost a bunch of marks in a couple of assignments for failing to reference my own ideas. 

Let that be a lesson to you kids. Don't ever have original ideas and when your teachers/lecturers/tutors say they don't want you to regurgitate source material, they're obviously lying. 

I hate referencing. I just lost a bunch of marks in a couple of assignments for failing to reference my own ideas. 

Let that be a lesson to you kids. Don't ever have original ideas and when your teachers/lecturers/tutors say they don't want you to regurgitate source material, they're obviously lying. 
Is this history?

Do you use Turnitin @onetwothree. That almighty piece of software with 0 faults at all will be able to assist you in your future referencing endeavors. No faults. At all. 

History and media studies. 

And yes. I use Turnitin. The greatest piece of software known to man. Never spits out my originality report three weeks after the deadline. Never. 

Hah...

Booked flights yesterday to Melbourne to see my mate, bank balance has taken a substantial hit...Worth it to go on the A380 though.....

Ha nice. I was on a Qantas A380 a couple of years ago to LA. It was 15 hours but surprisingly quite pleasant. When do you get here and will you be here to watch Melbourne City inevitably lose?

Ha nice. I was on a Qantas A380 a couple of years ago to LA. It was 15 hours but surprisingly quite pleasant. When do you get here and will you be here to watch Melbourne City inevitably lose?
Yeah, saw a ton of them in Dubai when i was there, it's so surreal to see it taking off! 

I'm out 12th September till 13th October, planning to go to an AFL game, try and fit an A-league game in too

I'll post it here because I'm not sure many people will see it at the feedback thread.

When I click on the Notifications button it shows only the 3 latest notifications instead of 5, is this the same with anyone else? Has somehting changed? 

mike96 said:
I'll post it here because I'm not sure many people will see it at the feedback thread.

When I click on the Notifications button it shows only the 3 latest notifications instead of 5, is this the same with anyone else? Has somehting changed? 
I'm still seeing 5 bud.