The Stuff Thread

Just received my codemasters posters that I won in the codies league championship livestream last week. Also just put them up on an empty wall, they look great!!!!! Thanks codemasters :D I will put up a picture later.

Eurgh, really can't sleep after reading this, especially the last 2 posts the guy made :(

https://www.facebook.com/StephensStory?fref=ts
I think I first saw this on the Lad Bible. What a guy :(

Ron666 said:
@Couger- she is gonna fill "my" fuel ;)

@123- no, my dad takes the passenger's seat. He has a valid license and he is my teacher. He is one heck of a driver and I am showing signs of his style, dad's son :p But he shouts way too much and that destroys my morale :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh8pSPmKupc

:P 

That video, love it. :))

Also this one, it's just comedy gold 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAZ7W-Avw5w

Seeing as we're doing funny rally videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30dxrwd0Kss 

Slightly NSFW actually thats a lie they are irish, you can imagine how goes.

Hey guys I just remembered something from the old forums, we should start the O-Fish-ial Puns Thread again, that was so funny

Hey guys I just remembered something from the old forums, we should start the O-Fish-ial Puns Thread again, that was so funny
That was brilliant, but I think we all did sufishciently well to graduate from the school of fish puns. Maybe a different subject this time round?

Don't remember that thread from the old forum?

I don't remember how it started, but it was about another topic, and somebody started the whole fish pun thing, and it all fell apart in the end

Speaking of old topics how about the one where you would predict a driver who would finish in the points?

mike96 said:
Speaking of old topics how about the one where you would predict a driver who would finish in the points?
Was that the one where you could be saved by predicting their fastest lap?

I don't remember how it started, but it was about another topic, and somebody started the whole fish pun thing, and it all fell apart in the end
Another one I was involved in :p Can't remember how it started either but we definitely took a thread well off-topic :D

Another one I was involved in :p Can't remember how it started either but we definitely took a thread well off-topic :D
Now that's a surprise ;)

mike96 said:
That was a great game too!

I can't access Autosport forum's anymore because of insufficient privileges :(. Maybe they banned me but I hadn't posted anything, perhaps they took offense at my nickname? :D