The Stuff Thread

Kudos has been replaced with Agree, Like, Awesome, and LOL :p
Kudos was a bit meh as it didn't really do much but with the new system you get points and badges for each of these and it helps the good stuff float to the top on the best of page So the more you guys use it the better it will be :)

which nobody is bothered to use lol but nonetheless, those 4 options are somewhat better IMO.

Sounds good Lee, at least it's useful rather than worthless like kudos :)

Another thing to add to my dislikes: 

The font shows up well in the box where you write your post, but the font on posted messages seems to be too thin and a little hard to read against the white background.

Lee, like Prawn said, it would be better to have the number of posts organized like in the old forums where each page would have 10,20,30+ posts only. It's quite annoying the scroll down or up an entire page.

This is going to take a while for me to get used to, pretty innovative forum design!

I like the forum layout. Although I have to agree with whoever said the font was hard to read. I like this font, Arial, I think. I think Verdana is lovely though. Really easy to read, pleasing to the eye. 

I like the new forum though. I also like the fact you have the full WYSIWYG when making a comment. The old forums had just a quick reply thing where you couldn't do much.

By the way, is there any way of changing the amount of posts on a page in your settings. There seems to be too much at the moment. 

Forums do seem better than lithium. Just got to remember to visit this place again. How you getting on with Ground Zeroes, @RevolvingPrawn‌ ? It wiped my fucking data on the destroy the AA mission as my ps3 froze while it autosaved :(. Had to start again which has put me off it a bit.

Its very good. Posting from my mobile now, most likely the only way I'll post for the foreseeable future. How's your life going @Ron666‌ ?

Don't even ask Herb. Falling in love has been arguably the biggest mistake of my life :p Academically, I am doing great, been the top programmer for over a year and I intend on competing at national level now. As of now, my future plan is going abroad for masters and hopefully, settling there and start a new life :) 

Herby007 said:
Forums do seem better than lithium. Just got to remember to visit this place again. How you getting on with Ground Zeroes, @RevolvingPrawn‌ ? It wiped my fucking data on the destroy the AA mission as my ps3 froze while it autosaved :(. Had to start again which has put me off it a bit.
I haven't played for a little while now bud, I just hate powering up my Xbox :p Think I've done the main mission and maybe 3 of the side missions. It's really really well done but FFS, why could they not have released a PC version?! :(

Deffo agree that these are better than Lithium, and the mobile version if soooo much better! Overall, with just a few slight changes these forums will be brilliant :)

Herby007 said:
I haven't played for a little while now bud, I just hate powering up my Xbox :p Think I've done the main mission and maybe 3 of the side missions. It's really really well done but FFS, why could they not have released a PC version?! :(

Deffo agree that these are better than Lithium, and the mobile version if soooo much better! Overall, with just a few slight changes these forums will be brilliant :)
Yeah, I'm disappointed it didn't come to the PC. I'm hoping The Phantom Pain will make the jump to the PC but, if not, I'll just buy a PS4 and be done with it. I'm assuming that they will release a custom, limited edition bad boy for it. Now I can afford to be a mega-MGS fan boy I may as well be!

Things I like about the new forums so far:

No post count next to names
Being able to change sig and pic straight away
The new buttons at the bottom of a post (off topic, disagree, agree, etc)
The Facebook style notifications
Quoting system is much clearer
Shades smiley
Bookmarking threads
The forum categories on the left at all times

Things I don't like:

Too many posts on one page, means a lot of scrolling
Badges
Can't think of anything else

You guys?
I'm with you there  not a lot has happened with me I've just kept gaming really. Aside from getting a new PC with better specs not a lot has changed for me

The grey box at the top of the page is a bit big :P

It would be better if the search box ect were on the same line as the other things at the top. Kehn?