The Stuff Thread

Clear language barrier though between me and the Australians. Kept trying to say clay and the guy thought i was saying clear......

Went to a place called Springvale which is where all the aisans are and because here in the UK we get rice with out chinese dishes i asked for rice with my satay, confused the hell out of the waitress.....just got eyeballed by her

TBH us Brits have trouble understanding the Scottish accent :joy:  When I was young my best mate moved to Scotland, he came back here after 4 years and I couldn't understand a word he was saying :p

Hughesy said:
TBH us Brits have trouble understanding the Scottish accent :joy:  When I was young my best mate moved to Scotland, he came back here after 4 years and I couldn't understand a word he was saying :p
Would that make me weird then for being able to understand Scottish people pretty clearly? :p 

Hughesy said:
Yes, yes it would :p

My cousins are Scottish lol, so even when we all get drunk together I've just gotten used to picking up what they're saying :p 

Hughesy said:
You do realise Scotland is still a part of Britain, right? ;) 
I went on holiday to Chester once and a waiter in a restaurant couldn't understand us :neutral:  

fIsince08 said:
Hughesy said:
You do realise Scotland is still a part of Britain, right? ;) 
I went on holiday to Chester once and a waiter in a restaurant couldn't understand us :neutral:  

Yes I know, but when do you ever hear a Scottish person calling themselves British? :joy: 

Been on a horror film binge the last week or so, every night watching a few films. Glad Sky have this on demand thing so I can download them to my box, it's why I don't need Netflix anymore :)

Cool on iOS 9 you can finally have 2 things onscreen at once, it's about time! Very good feature though :blush: 

My Z3 can do unlimited apps on screen at once ;) I just ran 4. The Galaxy S3 I got in 2012 could run 2 apps on screen at once the day it was released.

Apple, always 3 years behind as usual!

Apart from not every app can be a "small app" on the Z3 and it doesn't function the same as iOS. This is implemented more like Windows  ;) And as far as I know it's only Sony phones that can do it. This feature has bee available for iOS for a while, but due to the age of my tablet it has only just been implemented. Unlike Andriod Apple support older devices with new updates. Many times with Android, devices get left behind, or some of the cheaper ones get them but become slow.  :p

Just 2 apps? I had the S3 and never knew about that feature, so it couldn't have been a big feature. I don't really see the point phones having that feature, screens aren't big enough, so it only really makes sense to have it on tablets. It's probably why I didn't know about it, as it wasn't a feature I was looking for.
 :joy: 

You just made a post about Apple now doing 2 apps being a great feature... But an Android device being able to do it 3 years ago isn't a big feature? 

Samsung's tablets also have the feature, and have for years before crApple copied it, just like they copy the majority of their awful and out of date devices. If they're making out having 2 apps on screen at once to be a big feature of iOS 9, well in that case I feel very sorry for anybody who owns an Apple device. Pretty clearly getting second rate hardware and software compared to Android users.

I hope it turns out ok whatever happened mate :)

Thing is with Apple, while they often seem to be two years behind the others, when they do do it they always do it so damn well. Using my iPhone and iPad is always a dream and everything is so well thought out.

Let's just say I'm not going to become an uncle for the second time, I'm sure you can gather what has happened.

You should ban Dave for his Apple hate.
Joking  o:)

Hughesy said:
Let's just say I'm not going to become an uncle for the second time, I'm sure you can gather what has happened.

You should ban Dave for his Apple hate.
Joking  o:)
Probably best not to talk about family stuff on a open forum ;)