The Stuff Thread

Hughesy said:
Was just looking at pictures I took while my bro and I were getting drunk in Prague in 2009, man I've put on weight since then. Mind you back then I wasn't disabled and could exercise. Funny how a few stone can change how you look so much :joy: 

Exact opposite  to me then when I was diagnosed as borderline diabetic my weight just started to plummet partly I think because we started being over careful.Fortunately now my weight is stable and now we're just keeping things as they are Because I think at one stage I was 14 stone now I'm around 9 I think.

Are you sure you're not Wayne Rooney in disguise? I hear he likes them old :joy: 

Hughesy said:
Are you sure you're not Wayne Rooney in disguise? I hear he likes them old :joy: 
My scoring record here is better than Lewandowski 

Yay my VW Golf isn't affected by that emissions scandal :D Typed my vid number into VW website and it's ok. Not sure what ones are affected then, as it's the newest model, 1.6 diesel. Just glad I don't have to take it in as I couldn't really be arsed lol. This hasn't put me off VW, I'm not freaking out like those they put on the news, it's still a great car at the end of the day. I'm sure all manufacters cheat to get around certain tests at some point.

@RevolvingPrawn Shall we do a beard update? I know we have seen each other's beards, but the forum hasn't.

*Dave has a much better beard, but slowly (very slowly) my beard is getting better :)

Some of you may remember that I do singing in my free time? Anyway, tomorrow I'm heading to Germany for a competition final at the weekend. It's a European wide competition, plus the USA. There's 9 choirs in the final and my one is the only one in the UK that has made it there! I'm not gonna lie, I'm so proud, and as the majority of the group are my best mates it's even better.

So I won't be around for a few days, I'll update when I get back how we get on :p 

MBKF1 said:
Some of you may remember that I do singing in my free time? Anyway, tomorrow I'm heading to Germany for a competition final at the weekend. It's a European wide competition, plus the USA. There's 9 choirs in the final and my one is the only one in the UK that has made it there! I'm not gonna lie, I'm so proud, and as the majority of the group are my best mates it's even better.

So I won't be around for a few days, I'll update when I get back how we get on :p 
The spambots have just high fived :|

Well done though bud, make us proud and win!

MBKF1 said:

Ha, you've still got Chris! Also I don't know whether you know, but a guy called SkiddyMcCrash is also a moderator, he's always good with getting rid of the spam quickly. He mainly hangs out in the DiRT section though.

And I'll try my best!

Don't worry, I'll take up the slack, now where did I leave my hammer...... o:)  >:)

Good luck Matt!

MBKF1 said:
MBKF1 said:

Ha, you've still got Chris! Also I don't know whether you know, but a guy called SkiddyMcCrash is also a moderator, he's always good with getting rid of the spam quickly. He mainly hangs out in the DiRT section though.

And I'll try my best!
The spam bots have finished celebrating and are now out in force! :joy:  Still yet to find my hammer, can I borrow yours Matt? As you won't need it for a while :p

Hope you enjoy yourself bud, Goodluck  :)

I love a night with lots of beer, even went out with an old mate for a few pints. I'm at the stage where I can still see, but all my muscles are relaxed :joy: 

You know you're friends with someone when they talk about having rampant sex all night long with a ex after taking V1agra..... :joy:   (Put the 1 as for some reason it was censored)

So two people have died after a 87 year old man went down the motorway on the wrong side (so facing oncoming traffic) If that isn't reason to get old people off the road I don't know what is.....  :|

@onetwothree @Matthew77258 @couger1981 

Just back from Australia, your country is cracking.......

Look forward to moving there.... ;)

So unfortunately my group didn't win the competition, but what a great experience to sing in Munich and to represent the UK in the competition!

And the after party was pretty cool too...

@onetwothree 

Spent the first week going around Melbourne, went to the Hawthorn game against the crows and to a few clubs and Crowne. 2nd week me and my mate went to Surfers Paradise which was pretty good, got a few stories from there anyway (Not for on here...). Went to Sydney too and tbh it was pretty disappointing, only good bit was going to the harbour, . 3rd week was pretty much the same as week 1, went up the Skydeck. And week 4 was just the same as week 2 apart from we didn't stop in Sydney, went to the races on the Saturday i left too.

Saw my beloved Melbourne Heart against Heidelberg too <3