The Stuff Thread

Looks like I am gonna get a free whacking from all the guys whom I have mentioned :(
I have a bus route near me which is supposed to be every 15 minutes. Well, I had to wait a whopping 45 minutes for a bus to come today, pathetic.
Had to wait 30 freaking minutes under scorching sun today to come home from college and why ? Because I missed a train as soon as I entered the station. Same pathetic feeling bro.

I was working in a different office today, finished an hour early and the train station was right opposite. Walked onto the platform as my train pulled in, the ticket inspector didn't come round so free train journey. Popped into a shop I normally don't go in to and they had the white hot chocolate I've been lookinh for. Got home and had hot chocolate :p

What a match between Kolkata and Rajasthan in IPL 2014. Gutted to have lost thanks to boundary count but it was a terrific match. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Seriously couldn't stop laughing at these video's! Everything is 100x funnier when your tired and its late :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQXg-ng_osM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgTGgz92LKc

I have a bus route near me which is supposed to be every 15 minutes. Well, I had to wait a whopping 45 minutes for a bus to come today, pathetic.
I have a single bus route near my place. It comes every 40 minutes and they can't be screwed working on Sundays.

Also on public transport failures... Last night, there was a fire on a piece of rail infrastructure at a major interchange (Richmond).

This was the scene at around 7 last night. 

Now, an efficient public transport system (which Melbourne certainly does not have) would have this mess fixed up by the morning peak. Not so. This morning my travels brought me through here. Waited for around 15 minutes getting into Richmond. Thought to myself, not so bad. On my way home, that had ballooned to around half an hour, waiting on a train, watching 30 people in their high-vis jackets standing around watching two people working.

All up, praise Melbourne public transport!

Looks like they flipped the switch for the mobile version of the forums. MUCH better!

On the subject of bad public transport experiences? There's a bus route that's supposed to run at around 15 minute intervals that's part of my journey home from school. Now the local bus company has an app that allows you to check when the next bus is arriving. Once I was waiting at the bus stop, and checked the app which told me the next bus was coming in 15 minutes. Waited, checking the app periodically watching the time tick down when it suddenly reverted to 20+ minutes. Fine, I thought, maybe it's a glitch, so I waited some more only for the same thing to happen again. After nearly an hour I gave up and took an alternative route.

Naturally I was pretty mad and so I emailed the bus company asking what had happened. The response was that there had been an accident on the road resulting in the bus service being rerouted and missing my stop altogether- but no one at the bus stop (and there were close to a hundred people waiting when I left it) had any way of finding out. 

Twats.

SynGamer said:
Looks like they flipped the switch for the mobile version of the forums. MUCH better!
Can we post paragraphs now? Hope so.

Applied for a Team Leader position in my work, got an interview. Pretty stoked but I don't think I have much of a chance, other people at work way more experienced then me :(.

I can't believe someone is spending their time making these but I found it amusing. Reminds me of the post Grid 2 launch days.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISvftf_oTDA&list=UUP-XnGbWHX61MgQOOeixRIQ

Haha, that reminds me of this piece of genius :p

WARNING: While the audio is in German, you of course need to read the subtitles to get it, and there is quite a bit of swearing in those subtitles. Still hilarious though :p

EDIT: I'm afraid I have had to remove the link as the thumbnail for the video happened to have a rude word in it :p

Just search on YouTube 'Hitler loses his Xbox Live' and you'll see it

Haha, that reminds me of this piece of genius :p

WARNING: While the audio is in German, you of course need to read the subtitles to get it, and there is quite a bit of swearing in those subtitles. Still hilarious though :p

EDIT: I'm afraid I have had to remove the link as the thumbnail for the video happened to have a rude word in it :p

Just search on YouTube 'Hitler loses his Xbox Live' and you'll see it
I watched all those parodies when they came out, people still make them but it's overused.  :(

Herby007 said:
SynGamer said:
Can we post paragraphs now? Hope so.

Applied for a Team Leader position in my work, got an interview. Pretty stoked but I don't think I have much of a chance, other people at work way more experienced then me :(.
Sell them on your personality. Winning people over can help male up for lack of experience or seniority. Good luck!

Agreed. The show seems to struggle with the fine balance between childish and inane cocking about and downright hilarious cocking about.

I like the challenges on Top Gear and thats about it lol, worst part about the show is the celebrity races where they talk for about 20 minutes before seeing the lap.

I like the challenges on Top Gear and thats about it lol, worst part about the show is the celebrity races where they talk for about 20 minutes before seeing the lap.
The celebrities are the best part some times. I remember when Mark and Kimi were on, great conversations :D

SynGamer said:
The celebrities are the best part some times. I remember when Mark and Kimi were on, great conversations :D
Then you get a lot of nobodies with boring conversations

The F1 guests are funny of course, as are some of the other guests (Rowan Atkinson was gold), but generally it's not a segment of the show that I really look forward to.

Another day, another few quid in the pocket. Doing more overtime on Saturday and Monday. Double time on Monday though so get Shane McMahans theme song out: "Here comes da money!" Going for a run tonight. Been neglecting my running which is stupid of me since my 10k is 2 weeks away! Bah. I'll be fine...right? Gotta do some financial projections tonight as well. Going to get an appointment with a banker to hear when I'll be considered for a mortgage. Growing up son. Few mumbling from me anyhow. Edit:For Fucks Sake code masters, people on mobiles do post paragraphs you know? Sort it out.