The Stuff Thread

My favourite part of Top Gear is the challenges, usually where they buy a car and have to do something with it and they do a series of challenges. The police one and the motorhome one had me laughing so much :p

The F1 guests are great, most of the other celebrities are, and then there's some who I have no idea who they are :p

My favourite part of Top Gear is the challenges, usually where they buy a car and have to do something with it and they do a series of challenges. The police one and the motorhome one had me laughing so much :p

The F1 guests are great, most of the other celebrities are, and then there's some who I have no idea who they are :p
The star in a reasonably priced car is the only part of the show I don't like. I wish they'd just scrap it.

It is a bit boring, plus a Vauxhall Astra isn't that reasonably priced anyway...

I want another Top Gear Ashes episode.

Anybody else watch Top Gear US? It was crap for the first season and a half (they just copied TGUK stuff) but it's massively improved since. 
Every episode is a challenge now, and the hosts have settled in and been given more freedom to stray from the script. Their last season was actually really good, some episodes even better than TGUK :p

Anybody else watch Top Gear US? It was crap for the first season and a half (they just copied TGUK stuff) but it's massively improved since. 
Every episode is a challenge now, and the hosts have settled in and been given more freedom to stray from the script. Their last season was actually really good, some episodes even better than TGUK :p
This is blasphemy!?

But seriously, I hope it's improved. That first season was just awful. I could only stomach about 10 minutes of the few episodes I checked out. I'll have to see how the latest season was.

SynGamer said:
This is blasphemy!?

But seriously, I hope it's improved. That first season was just awful. I could only stomach about 10 minutes of the few episodes I checked out. I'll have to see how the latest season was.
It really has dude, the first season was just awful. From season 2 onwards though, it's definitely gotten a lot better! This has gotta be one of my favourite moments :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jucFKufOj8

I see Clarkson has been told he is on his final warning. Anything offensive from him at any time and he will be given the boot

I see Clarkson has been told he is on his final warning. Anything offensive from him at any time and he will be given the boot
And then Top Gear will move channels, given that Clarkson owns it...

fIsince08 said:
Nah, he sold it to the BBC a few years ago

fIsince08 said:
Still , he might as well own it. I doubt the Beeb would dare to fire him. It would lose them a massive amount of viewers and create bad publicity. The whole thing is BS anyway. F*****g tabloids.

Australian Top Gear is no more.

I prefer the real Ashes anyway. Don't you @Lukedfrt?
I tend to prefer the Top Gear Ashes.

fIsince08 said:
Still , he might as well own it. I doubt the Beeb would dare to fire him. It would lose them a massive amount of viewers and create bad publicity. The whole thing is BS anyway. F*****g tabloids.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-27266102

I think any company would sack an employee regardless of who they are or what they have done if something like this came out to be true.

Everybody seems to have made their minds up saying he did say it even though there is nothing to prove that he did which daft. 

Personally, i don't think he said it

fIsince08 said:
wouldn't discount him they fired Jonathan Ross for what he did granted he's still on TV but he's not on BBC any more

Jeremy Clarkson is not a racist. He is a monumental bellend and many other things, but not a racist. I wouldn't work with one.

I 2nd May's comment re Clarkson. I can list a million things wrong with him, but he is absolutely not racist. An idiot, yes.

Nice to see the support from both of them.

Anyone else think the forums have died down since it opened?
yeah the last couple of days have been quieter there was a burst of activity when the forums initially came back and then again when Grid Autosport was announced but it has gone quiet again I don't think everyone's found the new forum's yet but a lot of the regulars are back though now I think but as more details on Autosport are released by CM hopefully that'll encourage some activity. The forum is still in Beta though and has experienced a few minor glitches I've noticed

Its natural. When F1 is announced we'll get more members. Same when Autosport is released. Then it will die down a gain until F1 is released.

SynGamer said:
Its natural. When F1 is announced we'll get more members. Same when Autosport is released. Then it will die down a gain until F1 is released.
yeah that's true as well