The Stuff Thread

Just found out I got accepted for a dentistry internship over in the UK for six months. I get to fix your teeth!

Thanks for invites???

Bring Matthew along, we'll get Mike over here somehow as well and we'll have a beeg meet up x

As usual with you British, Northern Ireland gets snubbed again. Pricks.                                                                                       

"tae"? You start saying "top of the mornin til ye" I'll put you in a figure four leglock.                             

Mexicola said:

"tae"? You start saying "top of the mornin til ye" I'll put you in a figure four leglock.                             

Hey, that could be your finisher. We'll call it the 'Shamlock' ;)

MBKF1 said:

Bring Matthew along, we'll get Mike over here somehow as well and we'll have a beeg meet up x

No way I'm letting @onetwothree anywhere near my teeth! :p

Some town called Aprilfirst. 

Vtvgfcrtcftyfhvihgvghg

YOU ABSOLUTE F***ING B***AND, THAT'S TWICE YOU'VE GOT ME TODAY.

Very tempted to ban you out of spite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWuDhIv9B0

No your body is too short forum. fjeondiendie dededededed

That one friend that makes a dick of himself trying to impress a lady. 

Seriously it just gets better as the video goes on. 

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/848170419551129600

Wrestlemania tonight lads, going to the pub to watch it and drunkenly yell abuse at oily men and women grappling  while I still wrestle from the hangover from last night.

Please let me die.

Hughesy said:

As you're Irish you'll probably start your own street fight  :p

Near did, some guy was blitzed and kept patting me and a mate hard on the back so I was like "man can you like not do that" and then he said "aw mate I'm sorry fs here I'll give you a tenner" and I said "mate this is £20". He kept maintaining it was a tenner anyway, more drink for me then.

Hughesy said:

**** I just had a spam bloke pop up when trying to pm Dave.... Never seen that before on here. 

yeah had the same problemwhen posting on here yesterday don't know why

My dog has blown his cruciate ligament, but because of this age he can't have it operated on. He was actually playing football when I noticed it, and footballers get this sort of injury.

Bad few days for me, one of which I haven't talked about. That motorbike rider that hit my car ages ago? Well he tried to serve me with court papers for £2000. He has no case, but it still pissed me off that he hasn't moved one when only my car was damaged and his bike wasn't...... 

For three years I have had a beard, just shaved it all off. It feels so strange not having it, I certainly won't miss all the maintenance I had to do to keep it looking half presentable. 

Hughesy said:

For three years I have had a beard, just shaved it all off. It feels so strange not having it, I certainly won't miss all the maintenance I had to do to keep it looking half presentable. 

I went a week without shaving and it drove me up the wall. I don't think I could stand having a beard  :D

That's because yours would have been stubble, which has sharp ends. Once it grows longer you don't actually feel it at all. Mine just grew crazy, so it took a lot of taming and still didnt look great, but after 3 years it's like looking at a stranger in the mirror :joy:

Rather embarrassingly, even at the age of 20, I am STILL struggling to grow a beard. I don't shave for a couple of weeks and it's just shitty stubble, so I get rid of it.

I guess it's just all down to genetics. My best mate had a full grown beard by the age of 15, yet here I am coming on 20 and it just ain't working for me.

When the time comes I'll let it grow, I wanna see how it would suit me, I just don't know when that time will be looool....