The Stuff Thread

See if you gave it time to fill in to see where it's at it would probably turn out better than you think. Too many give up early on because they think that's it, but certain areas can take longer. Because I'm blonde that's an even bigger issue, but I was mostly happy with mine in the end. 

I would let it grow for longer but I'd rather be clean shaven than have it look naff for a month. It just looks awful otherwise.

Tbh I feel like I look like an alien without my beard, it still feels weird not having one after 3 years :joy:

Anyone else just got the notification for their 3rd year anniversary on this forum?! 

I can't believe it, 3 years and no change of forum! Madness! 

MBKF1 said:

Anyone else just got the notification for their 3rd year anniversary on this forum?! 

I can't believe it, 3 years and no change of forum! Madness! 

And the phone version is STILL in beta!

My 2 year old nephew made me laugh yesterday. It's the first time he's seen me without a beard, first thing he said was "beard gone" :joy: He's hilarious. 

I've had a beard since I was 16, so about 13 years. Nearly half my life.

My dad had one since about the same age as me, but he fully shaved it off about 5 years ago. It was that day I found out how good beards are at hiding double chins. And that's why, as I'm getting older and slowly gaining weight, I won't shave my beard off ;)

I thought you only had a partial one? But in the last few years decided to grow a full one. Honestly feels weird to be clean shaven, and I'm not sure I like it lol. Mine was never great, but I still felt like I looked better with it. I too have that issue with my chin, thankfully beards grow back :D

Hughesy said:

I thought you only had a partial one? But in the last few years decided to grow a full one. Honestly feels weird to be clean shaven, and I'm not sure I like it lol. Mine was never great, but I still felt like I looked better with it. I too have that issue with my chin, thankfully beards grow back :D

Partial one? I grew a beard that was a bit longer than where it's currently at now first, then for a while a chin strap to soul patch kinda thing but with the chin part fairly grown out, then back to full beard since :p

That what meant, as you started growing it fully out a few years ago when I decided to grow one ;) It's funny though as like last month you were on about shaving yours off. 

Hughesy said:

That what meant, as you started growing it fully out a few years ago when I decided to grow one ;) It's funny though as like last month you were on about shaving yours off. 

Ah buut it was still a full face covering beard despite being short ;) And I'd only shave it off so I could grow it back again if I shaved one side shorter than the other :p

Like you he's probably been on a long binge and got so lost he couldn't find the forum :joy:

Just got the 3rd  third anniversary badge, wow has it been that long since we were forced to use Lithium lol.

@onetwothree

Oi Bruce                                                                                                                                            

My auntie had to have her dog put to sleep this morning, he was such a lovely dog  :(

CORBYN!!