The Stuff Thread

So on the way home today I witnessed a accident, it pretty much mirrored my accident, motorcyclist overtaking stationery traffic  on a road where you can't overtake, car comes out of a turning and the bike hits him. All the other cars kept going, but the rage inside me when nobody stopped when I had mine, thus no independent witness leading to it going on for nearly 3 years made me stop. Yet again the motorcyclist thought he did nothing wrong, and they wonder why so many of them die each year. Gave my number to the female car driver (first women I've given my number to in a long time haha) so if needed I will back her up.

Well, I'm glad that everyone is okay. Its crazy how many things could be avoided if everyone just followed the road laws. Bikes and cars do not always mix well so that is why we need to follow the road laws, so cars do not hit bikes and bikes do not run into cars. I can't stand it when a cyclist rides toward traffic. It is so illegal and dangerous. If I ever hit one I know they would try to pin it on me. Good thing you stopped to help.

Dearie me. That sounds nasty. Good job you stopped to help out. I did this a few months ago, when witnessed the crash. Most people drive off and don't care that somebody could be injured. They drive off and just think of themselves. There's a lot of selfish people about today. I try and do my best to help someone out in anyway, shape or form.

Your post Hughesy, has reminded me of the terrible bus crash in Cheltenham, last Friday, as you can read about here: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/132664/marchants-of-cheltenham-spa-bus-crash-optare-versa-yj59-nnr#latest/.

McStanley

It feels amazing to not have work until Tuesday, I'm going to be so productive and get stuff done, oh who am I kidding, I'm just going to play computer games....

Just got done rewatching Drive and Mad Max: Fury Road. How freaking great are those flicks?
Modern classics in every sense of the word.

I haven't seen Drive, Mad Max was awesome though, it was the first movie I watched with my new sound system, it was the perfect film to test it out.

Edit: Turns out I won't be gaming non stop. My bro has been admitted to hospital with appendicitis and has to have his appendix removed, hopefully he's not in for as long as my mum was as the parking fees are atrocious. I also have to go pick his car up from work, which will be the first time I've driven a manual car in 5 years, should be fun...

I don't get why everybody freaks out for Drive. I thought it was boring and overrated ;)

Fury Road though was a masterpiece.

It was lovely when I took my dogs out for a walk at 8am this morning. I'm now sat in an air conditioned room though. 

I would love to be outside in the garden, but I have a uni deadline on Thursday and if I don't work 12 hour days then I am well and truly f*cked.

Did you start late or something? Having to work on it for 12 hours a day is extreme.

I'm just a lazy shit so I did just enough work to get by for the last 7 weeks and now need to catch up.

My youngest dog is hilarious, had to go to the vets for booster inoculation. Whilst every other dog ran away when their name was called. When Charlie's name was called by his favourite vet he sprinted in to see her, simultaneously 3 other people said they wish their dogs were like that :joy:

I need to learn the words to Is this the way to Amarillo for a concert on Friday. I decided to watch the Peter Kay version, only to find one of the guests in it is Jimmy Saville...

That's the song ruined for the rest of my life.

Again. Last time for a video of Indy 500 crash, this time for comparing a Villa fan to Paul Chuckle 
Thankfully it's mostly likes at the moment, so it's not spreading like wild fire, but at least you also get annoyed by the notifications.
For any of you that haven't seen it, here it is, they could be twins.
https://twitter.com/TheRealHughesy/status/996687470111657986?s=19

I don't get why everybody freaks out for Drive. I thought it was boring and overrated ;)

I think a lot of people expect something more "Fast & Furious" when they watch Drive: I personally thought it was a great film (basically a modern spin on "The Driver"), but I can appreciate that the pacing may not be to everyone's taste. 
Fury Road though was a masterpiece.
I enjoy Fury Road a little bit more with every viewing. I caught it at the cinema with a few mates and we all left there speechless: it was overwhelming on the big screen! 

Lol so Codemasters are about to recruit a former Candy Crush-maker director as its chairman, nothing says ambition like hiring a candy crash dev as your chairman....

Have they got any games in development other than F1 2018, and that Motorstorm rip off?  :D

Lukedfrt said:
Have they got any games in development other than F1 2018, and that Motorstorm rip off?  :D
Not as far as I know. It's going to be interesting to see how they attempt to top F1 2017 though especially as I consider it to be one of the best they've done. They've said they've expanded career even more but how is another question. It's just a question of waiting for the details. I'm surprised they haven't focused more on Multiplayer considering that's the area they seem to be struggling most with atm. Especially as the singleplayer side I think is close to perfect now.