The Stuff Thread

Codemasters seems to be going the Esports route lately with some of their games so i wouldn't be surprised if F1 2018 was multiplayer only.

Codemasters seems to be going the Esports route lately with some of their games so i wouldn't be surprised if F1 2018 was multiplayer only.
I doubt it will be MP only especially as that's one area CM have struggled in with their games it seems (based on what I've seen on the rest of this forum). They do well  with the SP aspect though and that's usually been enough at least for me as I don't touch MP. I'd be surprised if they didn't focus more on MP though especially as now they've pretty much got SP sorted. Although to stop it feeling like a copy paste game they will need to throw in one or 2 new things into SP but I don't think they will need to do a great deal. Although tbh they'll need moer than just the halo and Paul Ricard to convince me to purchase 2018 at launch. 2017 I feel is the best game they've done certainly since 2010 and 2012 if not the best they have ever done. But if I'm to purchase 2018 at launch I'll need a pretty good reason. Especially given that there aer a couple of interesting games coming up in the following month like the new Tomb Raider for example and I just can't splash out cash as freely as I used to be able to. Also there will be Fifa as well then as I've really got into playing the Journey mode and everything.

Lukedfrt said:
Have they got any games in development other than F1 2018, and that Motorstorm rip off?  :D
Something DiRTy if the hints are correct! 

Cool, Amazon now show where your delivery is and how many stops are left before it arrives, progress :D

Without realising it, I was just stood next to Jodie Kidd's husband on the start line here. She came over to kiss him, so I was only inches away from a kids off Jodie Kidd!

You were inches away from having kids with Jodie? Quick work my man :D

Bit random, but anyone remember the NSP forum that we used to go on :lol: .. I just came across it out of the blue, totally forgot about that! haha

Lukedfrt said:
Bit random, but anyone remember the NSP forum that we used to go on :lol: .. I just came across it out of the blue, totally forgot about that! haha
Paging @onetwothree

Btw, why was this forum made again? I think it was due to the CM changing their forum?

Pretty much. We all loved vBulletin and the new forums had a lot of teething troubles. Ahhh, good fun.

No.                                                                                                                       

Yes I did indeed get one, like no why come onto a forum to promote your own forum haha.

Hi @Hughesy and @couger1981

I’m not aware of any emails/messages going out from us to do with the forums. I will check with the team, but in the meantime, could one of you forward it on to us here so I can double check? If you could send it to community@codemasters.com or PM me with the details, that would be great. Thanks!

Back to some random stuff. I was driving the other day and because I am a nerd I was weaving back and forth pretending to warm my tires (I was board). I was completely in my lane and 4-5 car lengths behind this Jeep. We they saw me they pulled over and let me by. I guess they don't watch motor sport because sometimes when I do that the car in front of me will copy the move and respond.

It was nice to get a pm from someone other than @RevolvingPrawn though, we talk more than a married couple I think :joy:

@DiRTKiNG808 They probably thought you were a drunk driver lol.

Hey squad fam. What's going on?          

Hey xx                                                    

MBKF1 said:
Hey xx                                                    
Hey cutie <3 

I'm going to be in a bad mood come tomorrow. Two days in a row my postman hasn't turned up and I'm waiting for E-liquid. I don't know what's going on as the whole street hasn't had any post delivered. To improve my mood one of next doors kids puked up right next to my drivers side door and then just left it, so I knocked the door and the parent refused to clean it up. Next time I'm sick I'll make sure to puke up just outside her front door.....

Oh and here's a picture of it taken from far away as I don't want to go near it, I pray for rain tonight. On a positive note, this is fully zoomed in on my S9 Plus and it looks great in terms of not losing much detail, except for the finger prints on my window lol.