The Stuff Thread

A cracked phone screen is so annoying to me, i don't know how people put up with it haha.. My mates phone literally looks like he's taken a sledgehammer to it :lol:

It got worse mate, felt like going back to bed when it happened. 

Edit: @RevolvingPrawn it was £240 to have my phone fixed. I did actually look in phone repair shops in town but none of them did it because of the curved screen. I still don't have my credit card so had to pay by debit, I now have no money until Friday unless my card comes before then lol. Should have the phone back in a few days though. 
https://twitter.com/TheRealHughesy/status/1022780524119683074?s=19

The forum's font is looking different to me as well (I'm on a laptop on two different browsers).  I'm getting it investigated. 

For those of us that saw an issue with the fonts, they should now be fixed! 

I see nothing Chris.

That feeling when you're long overdue a hair cut and cut it short is glorious, I feel light headed.

Hughesy said:
I see nothing Chris.

That feeling when you're long overdue a hair cut and cut it short is glorious, I feel light headed.
Of course, pressing paste does help.
https://theta360.com/s/mz5FdUx3kqWx6apT92LGjMSFE

fIsince08 said:
Hughesy said:
I see nothing Chris.

Of course, pressing paste does help.
https://theta360.com/s/mz5FdUx3kqWx6apT92LGjMSFE

Looks really good!

Hughesy said:
I'm going to be in a bad mood come tomorrow. Two days in a row my postman hasn't turned up and I'm waiting for E-liquid. I don't know what's going on as the whole street hasn't had any post delivered. To improve my mood one of next doors kids puked up right next to my drivers side door and then just left it, so I knocked the door and the parent refused to clean it up. Next time I'm sick I'll make sure to puke up just outside her front door.....

Oh and here's a picture of it taken from far away as I don't want to go near it, I pray for rain tonight. On a positive note, this is fully zoomed in on my S9 Plus and it looks great in terms of not losing much detail, except for the finger prints on my window lol.

Great, right to the driver's door of your Golf too. Feel sorry for you. Did the rain come, in the end?

McStanley

Anyone else seeing new posts in any particular thread on the main page but when you click on that or any thread it shows no recent posts? Or is it just me.

My dog has exactly 12 hours to live. He's being put to sleep tomorrow, as his meds are no longer working and so he's in pain. Heart broken, and so will his little friend who follows him everywhere.

Thanks all. Man that was horrible. As soon as the needle went in he let out one more bark, first time he's barked in ages as he hate injections. But he went really quick, I think about 10 seconds after his heart stopped. It did help though that the vet that did it was the very first one he was looked over by when I first got him. She always loved him, so it was probably hard for her even though it's part of her job.

My other little dog went to say goodbye. I'm lucky that I have more than one dog, as he'll help me through it.

You know when you're drunk and buy stuff you had no intention of buying whilst not drunk. Well last night I did that, but I wasn't drunk. My doctor prescribed me morphine, on top of the other meds I already take like tramadol. So I was pretty spaced out and bought LED RGB interior lights for my car :joy:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Justech-Interior-Footwell-Waterproof-Cigarette/dp/B0716C3HBM/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1536835235&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=car+interior+lights&dpPl=1&dpID=51KD8xf0xXL&ref=plSrch

Sorry about your dog :( I've had my Beagle Amelie a long time now and shes getting near her end now too. Shes been with me since I was 14, through times that have been very hard for me she was always there, shes much more relaxed the last 5-6 years as my situation improved immensely but her health is starting to fail. I dread the day, I know is coming soon... Hope she makes it to her 15th birthday early next year.

I worked as a veterinary nurse for a time and I can tell you that the injection is a very hard thing to do, doing it for for older pets in pain is easier than doing it to young unwanted pets who can't find a home. I had to give it away as I couldn't cope with that and seeing what some owners did to their pets, made me so stressed out. Shudders :( Now I just deal with animals that died thousands (or millions) of years ago, much nicer :)

It's hard when you know it's close to the end. For the last month or two it was always on my mind. The thing that got me through it was/is my other dog, which is why I plan on getting a Pug soon, as I never want to be without one. I've noticed a difference in my little doggies behaviour without his best friend around, so I'm sure he'll be excited when I do get another dog.

He still has his favourite toy duck though that he takes to bed every night and plays with it when he wakes up.