The Stuff Thread

That looks incredible mate, nice one! Croft is one of my favourite tracks, so you chose well!

Nice! Well worth the money :)

I did a day like that a while back at Winton in Victoria, I drove a Ferrari 458 and an Aston DB9. Was supposed to have a go in a Lambo but it was having gearbox issues so I did a second run in the 458. 

MBKF1 said:
That looks incredible mate, nice one! Croft is one of my favourite tracks, so you chose well!
Kind of by default really, it's the only one within 100 miles of me or something ?

It is a great track though, fast bits, slow bits and corners with negative camber. The best part is definitely the chicane onto the back straight, one you turn left you nail it and it's so satisfying!

HELLO INTERNET STRANGERS I HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL. I JUST THOUGHT I'D 'POP IN' AND IT APPEARS THIS PLACE IS STILL DEAD IN THE WATER. 

Hey frems!                                     

Well well well, that girl has actually apologised after being horrible to me, on my birthday of all days. I accepted it because I don't hold grudges, life's too short.

Yeah man, it came out of the blue, just like being horrible cams out of the blue, maybe it was that time of the month :joy:
I thought I'd been awake too long when she messaged me, as I woke up at 3am to watch UFC and then F1 after that. Only had 4 hours sleep so tonight will be an early one for me.

I thought something would happen after the fight, but I thought it would be McGregor starting it haha. Still McGregor got his 3 million and the Nevada commission are holding khabib's purse. It's the sort of thing you'd expect to see in WWE in the 90s, not in a professional sport.

Anyone else having a struggle logging into the forums recently? I'm clicking 'Sign In', but it's not doing anything... Had to click a couple of other random buttons I've never done before to sign in.

Yeah I had this a while back. Id login and it would show as not logged in. I had to Switch my phone browser to desktop mode. It would then show mg name to the left of the screen. I clicked on my name and after that it showed as logged in.

Ive had this problem for over a year now, the only way i can log in if i do get logged out is by clicking register.

I started an Instagram account recently and keep getting random follow requests, anyone else have that problem?

Nope can't say I have.

Onto something cute. Tomorrow I'm calling a breeder to go see this pug, if it hasn't already been sold. He's not ready until the 8th of November, but look at him

Hughesy said:
Nope can't say I have.

Onto something cute. Tomorrow I'm calling a breeder to go see this pug, if it hasn't already been sold. He's not ready until the 8th of November, but look at him

Where's the damn cute button? :p

I'm trying not to get too excited in case he's been sold. I'll be calling as early as possible and hopefully go see him tomorrow and put my deposit down.

MBKF1 said:
Anyone else having a struggle logging into the forums recently? I'm clicking 'Sign In', but it's not doing anything... Had to click a couple of other random buttons I've never done before to sign in.
I've never had this problem before. Are you sure it's not just a 'senior' moment?! ;) :D

McStanley

That puppy is so cute, Hughesy. Is this to replace the one that you lost recently?

Sorry if this post upset you Hughesy. It was not posted to upset you. I am sorry if it did.

McStanley

McStanley said:
MBKF1 said:
I've never had this problem before. Are you sure it's not just a 'senior' moment?! ;) :D

McStanley
Considering me and Matt are the two youngest members of the forum, I doubt it ;)