The Stuff Thread

@McStanley No upset casued. Not really to replace, but I had always planned to get a Pug. My other dog is a bit lonely without another dog to play with. There are actually pugs crossed with Shih Tzus, but I don't really want to have a cross breed.
I'm going to call the breeder within the next hour  :D

I'm going to see the pug at 6pm tonight, so excited! Also this breeder knew my grandad which is cool. The hype is real, I'm getting a pug! He's not ready until the 8th of November, but that's not too long.

Edit: Less than two hours now, so excited. I will be taking pictures and videos. I have to pay £150 deposit, then £500 on the 8th. Traffic is going to be a nightmare at 6pm where she lives, as I have to go on a road that is always horrendous at that time, but it's going to be worth it.

fIsince08 said:
I started an Instagram account recently and keep getting random follow requests, anyone else have that problem?
I get so many spam accounts like my stuff on Instagram it's ridiculous! 

Also.. Hope the dog viewing goes well Hughesy!

Lukedfrt said:
fIsince08 said:
I started an Instagram account recently and keep getting random follow requests, anyone else have that problem?
I get so many spam accounts like my stuff on Instagram it's ridiculous! 

Also.. Hope the dog viewing goes well Hughesy!

I'm set to private so I have control over who sees it but it's still annoying how many crap requests you get 

Everyone, say hello to Teddy.

I didn't choose him, he chose me, it's a different one for the other photo. As soon as he was placed on my lap, he climbed up me and licked my nose. She said he'd never been like that with anyone else. 
I'm paying £50 more than advertised but I don't care. He's amazing, I also might get him a few days early. I met the mum and dad, the dad was huge for a pug lol, but the mum was tiny.

@Hughesy

I am glad I didn't upset you. :)

So the original puppy you mentioned you are getting, you are not having anymore? This is the one I am talking about:

McStanley

No I'm not. Basically what happened was she gave me a few different ones to look at. It was only the one in my photo that went crazy for me and made my decision easy. I didn't want to let him go, but it's only a few weeks to wait.

I'm looking forward to him meeting my current dog, I think they will love each other. £700 is a lot of money, but these pugs could have been sold for over £1000 because of their heritage and also a special type of coat they have. The breeder though wanted them to go to good pet homes, rather than people that want to use them as show dogs.

Thanks mate.

I thought playing RDR2 would take my mind off the little dude, but it's all I can think about. It's funny, when you have something you're not looking forward to time goes fast, but when it's something you're excited about, time goes real slow.

She said she'd send me a Snapchat video of him if I wanted, but I think that will make the wait even harder. 11 days left now.

Booked a week off for when I get my puppy a week tomorrow, so excited. My other dogs already seems to respond to the name Teddy and looks around for him. When these two come together it's going to be a cuteness overload.

Even less than that now, under the hundred hour mark. He has his last inoculation Tuesday, normally they like to wait for 48 hours after before letting them go. But I couldn't wait so I'm still picking him up this Wednesday.

I don't post about my social life on here too often, but some of you may know that I've been in a theatre group for a long time. Well, anyway, we took part in a WW1 centenary concert tonight and we've received an offer to sing at Durham Cathedral on Remembrance Sunday next year!

fIsince08 said:
I don't post about my social life on here too often, but some of you may know that I've been in a theatre group for a long time. Well, anyway, we took part in a WW1 centenary concert tonight and we've received an offer to sing at Durham Cathedral on Remembrance Sunday next year!

Neither do I really  basically as every day is pretty much the same as the last for me. I get up have my breakfast boot up my PC to check messages and boot whatever game I plan to play up. A few hours later I have my dinner and pretty much the rest of the day I'm gaming or keeping an eye on any messages I receive. I lead a simple life but it works for me.  

Just got my SETs (student evaluation of teaching) back for the year, a huge improvement over my debut year 2017. Last year I was rated poorly for presentation of teaching and how comfortable students felt approaching me, this year I have improved to average (lols), that will mean the university will be happy to extend my contract (was a condition that I attended classes to improve that side of my teaching) yay! I rated very highly on knowledge and enthusiasm for my subjects so thats not the issue, just the 'people' skills haha. Very happy this morning, going to celebrate with an 8 hour stint in the lab then a bottle of wine in lieu of dinner, yum!

Teddy is amazing, man he's so cute
https://twitter.com/TheRealHughesy/status/1060136324320186370?s=19

He is, my 6 year old dog doesn't think so, he is terrified of this little puppy :joy: They will be fine after a while though. Teddy chased Charlie, I've never seen Charlie run up the stairs so fast, it's hilarious.

I won't be getting much sleep, at this age he'll only be able to hold his bladder for 3 hours, so every 3 hours I'll have to wake up and let him out, the one and only thing I hate about having a puppy lol.