The Stuff Thread

I was on, but those of you that don't know what I look like wouldn't have known as they put the wrong name on the caption  :smiley:

I've been called Joe the last few days as a result!

Hughesy said:
MBKF1 said:
McStanley said:
Sorry, I didn't watch it. I wouldn't have been able to have recognised you anyway. flsince08, as I don't who you are and what you look like! :D

McStanley
It hasn't been on yet, it's only 5.35pm!
It was yesterday mate lol. 
Oh yeah, hahaha, duuuuuh.

Well then Joe, looks like I'm the only Chris here now  :D

Teddy has gone global 

https://twitter.com/TheRealHughesy/status/1073223854842146816?s=19

Uhh Twitter, you’ve literally commented on the picture already that I linked here...

Hughesy said:
With how crazy he is, I think he is on drugs. 
Yeah I have to admit though Puppies can be somewhat hyper though. I remember Piper and Drummer our 2 Springers when they were puppies they were both pretty hyper especially Piper. Once they get older and learn some discipline they're better though

When Charlie was a puppy he was chill af. Didn't bite or chew on stuff, just flapped his tongue which he still does. He was amazingly well behaved. Teddy is much more of a nut job. I went to bed at 2am and Teddy woke me up at 5am, dude has no chill. That's another thing Charlie never did, he woke up when I woke up. 

Charlie still doesn't like Teddy, but it's getting better. They will now eat next to each other, whereas before Charlie wouldn't eat his food if Teddy  was also eating. 

Hughesy said:
When Charlie was a puppy he was chill af. Didn't bite or chew on stuff, just flapped his tongue which he still does. He was amazingly well behaved. Teddy is much more of a nut job. I went to bed at 2am and Teddy woke me up at 5am, dude has no chill. That's another thing Charlie never did, he woke up when I woke up. 

Charlie still doesn't like Teddy, but it's getting better. They will now eat next to each other, whereas before Charlie wouldn't eat his food if Teddy  was also eating. 

At least it's getting better.

Hughesy said:

This will continue to improve, have they gone walking together yet? That will be a major step along the road for them both. 

They've been for a few walks together but it's been wet a lot and Charlie doesn't go for walks when it's wet as his fur acts as a giant sponge and is a nightmare to clean.

But when they have it hasn't been too bad as long as Teddy doesn't jump up at Charlie's face. Slowly getting there, they need to be OK soon as it won't be too long until Teddy can sleep on my bed, he only had 1 wee in the night which is good. 

Credit card limit has been upped from £500 to £1400. Like @RevolvingPrawn planned, think I might get a ipad Pro as my ipad Air 1st gen is getting old. I might go for a gaming laptop though as you can get a pretty decent one for the price of the Pro. 

Don't talk to me about Apple iPad's. Mine is older than yours. I have the fourth generation iPad with Retina Display, I think mine is called. This was the one released before the Apple iPad Air was released. The battery dies too fast on mine. I had it given to me as an gift in 2013 and I do need a new one now.

McStanley

Teddy climbed the stairs for the first time today, now Charlie has nowhere left to hide lol.

On the subject of iPad, I think I'm going to get the normal 2018 iPad rather than the pro. So much of the Pro I wouldn't use so it would be a waste. I'd love a Samsung Tab 4 but that costs more. So I'll probably pickup a iPad tomorrow from Argos, it will still be a lot faster than my 2013 iPad air which is 5 years old and served me well.

I have a Tab4, best thing ever...I hate Apple, the operating system is too confusing and full of 'features' which are very annoying and can't be turned off. 

I prefer iOS as it’s so much better optimised in terms of performance. But my phone is Android, I have a Samsung S9+ and I love how much you can customise Android. Apple just make the best tablets imo, but if the Tab 4 was a similar price to this iPad then I might have got it. Loving my new iPad, such a big upgrade over my 5 year old iPad Air.